It’s been a while since the hit TV series On The Wings Of Love aired its final episode, and a lot of fans are still high about Clark and Leah’s beautiful love story. It’s not easy letting go of a nightly habit you’ve had for almost a year, so if you’re a certified OTWOLista, then you’re probably experiencing these telenovela withdrawal symptoms:
1. You sit in front of the TV at around 9:30 in the evening hoping that there’s still an extra episode coming out.
2. You have a collection of quotes saved on your phone.
3. You still tweet with OTWOL hashtags.
4. You come together with your friends for coffee and theorize about whether or not you’ll get a second season.
5. You watch the official wedding video of Clark and Leah over and over again...
6. ...And since it isn't enough, you binge watch the entire series online.
7. Whenever you hear the show's theme song, you become giddy and sing along.
8. You’re actually thinking of taking care of doves. Lots of them. And calling them all “Mekeni”.
9. You’re planning to go to Napa Valley to find true love.
10. You think you’ll get over OTWOL – oh, probably in your next life.
SCREENCAP: Youtube/ABS-CBN Entertainment; GIFS: GIPHY