So it’s not easy to clean up after your dog or cat. Even with all that cuteness, who can stand the sight of poo or pee? You need prompt action, not only to avoid the smell sticking to your walls or clothes, but also to avoid germs from spreading in your house. Here are a few tips.
Want to read more articles about pet care? Try these:
- What Every Pet Owner Should Know about Vaccines: 5 FAQs and Their Answers
- 3 Tips on Choosing the Right Vet from Good Dog Magazine!
- 16 Basic Items Every New Pet Owner Must Have
- Doggy-Dangerous Munchies: 20 Food Items Not to Feed Your Pooch
- Canine Cribs: 6 Tips for Creating a Dog-Friendly Home
- Fur Files: 10 Things to Consider before Adopting a Pet
- Fur Files: How to Keep Your Dog Cool in the Summer Heat
(First published in Good Housekeeping Magazine, Your Good House Guide section as "Easy Cleanup" in October 2007; adapted for use in Female Network)