Need ideas for your doggie's Halloween costume? In the Pawesome Products section of Good Dog Magazine's October 2011 issue, they show you 16 ways to do just that! From animal costumes like bunny or piggy suits to charming accessories like colorful cowboy hats, you're sure to find something that fits your fur baby's personality.
Pictured on the right is American Cocker Spaniel Tiny in a snazzy bumblebee jacket.
To see the rest of the costumes and find out where to get them, grab a copy of Good Dog Magazine's October 2011 issue, which comes bundled with Good Housekeeping Magazine, out on stands now!
Also in this issue:
- Fear Not! Help Your Dog Overcome His Phobias
- Dr. Dog Answers Your Questions
- Meet the Miniature Schnauzer
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Want to read more Good Dog excerpts? Check out this article:
- 3 Tips on Choosing the Right Vet from Good Dog Magazine!
- Tips for Clicker Training Your Pooch from Good Dog Magazine
(Photo by Louie Aguinaldo)
Trending on Network