Having a manic Monday? If you're feeling a little too stressed out, take a quick break from work for a few minutes and scour the Internet for something cute and cuddly--studies have proven that this trick can do wonders for your concentration. To help you out, we came up with a few videos of adorable animals that are guaranteed to give you that much-needed burst of inspiration for the workday. Check them out below!
1. Dogs can bring a lot of joy to any household. There's nothing like playing with a cuddly, friendly pup to ease away the stress of your day. Check out the cute antics of Loki, a handsome Labrador retriever, as he tries out a lemon, checks himself out in a mirror, and does a few exercises with his master.
2. It's a shame that ferrets aren't that popular here in the Philippines, as these fluffy creatures are definitely squee-worthy. Watch them have a whale of a time playing in a big box full of packing peanuts in the video below.
3. While we wouldn't trade our country's tropical weather for anything in the world, sometimes, we just can't help but wish that we also have four seasons like other countries do. If that were the case, we'd probably be entering fall right now, and we'll probably be sharing this hyperactive husky's need to play
around in giant piles of leaves. It may not be the cleanest thing in the world, but it sure looks like a lot of fun!
4. It's best to let sleeping dogs lie, as the saying goes. This adorable baby elephant and his cohorts must not have heard of this idiom, judging by their valiant attempts to rouse one very sleepy pup from his deep slumber. They didn't succeed, but you have to applaud them for their efforts!
5. Cats, as adorable as they may seem, can be a real nuisance. They seem to think that they're better than humans, ruining our pricey furniture, shedding fur all over our place, and generally making a mess out of everything we own. Heck, they won't even follow gaming rules, as this cat so nicely demonstrated by trampling over all the basic tenets of table tennis.