There’s no big secret to keeping a house spic and span. Chore management is all about dividing tasks into manageable portions. Doing the laundry, getting the kids ready for school, getting ready for work, and serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner are just some of the things that go hand in hand with keeping your house spotless and organized.
The responsibility of home maintenance may seem daunting, and even thinking about it can sometimes be a drain on your energy, but investing time and effort in implementing a good chore management plan will help you get everything done with a lot more efficiency and a lot less stress.
Scroll through the gallery below to for tips on making sure your errands and chores don’t eat up all of your quality home time.
For more tips on cleaning and organizing your household, check these out on FN:
- Save Your Space: 10 Tips to Keep Your Home Clean and Organized
- Paper, Paper, Everywhere: 7 Tips to Rid Your Home or Office of Printed Clutter
- Easy Cleanup: 7 Ways to Organize Your Kids' Stuff
- Stick ‘Em, Tag ‘Em, or Clip ‘Em: 5 Fun Ways to Organize Your Stuff
- Handy Hints: 6 Tips for Organizing a Cluttered Closet
- The chore calendar: Your monthly guide to maintaining your home
(Photo by wbeem via Flickr Creative Commons)