Whether you think you are a positive thinker or not, every woman has her own way of coping with stress, fear, embarrassment, and other ill feelings. Happiness isn’t something that comes from nowhere; often, we have to make it happen. The process of calming your mind is different for each individual, but each unique way has its own power to make negativity stop dead in its tracks.
Take this quiz to decipher your positivity personality.
For more on positive thinking, though, check these FN articles out:
- Good Thinking: 6 Ways to Think Positive
- Cheer Up, Chin Up: 12 Ways to Stay Positive
- New Study: Research Shows Happiness and Sadness Are Infectious + 10 Small Ways to Spread Joy
- All About You: 10 Ways to Love Yourself
- Hands-on Happiness Tip: Fake Positivity Until You Believe It
- 30 Motivational Quotes to Inspire You This Year
- Study Shows Generosity Is Contagious + 10 Easy Ways to Pay It Forward
- 8 Self-Care Strategies for a Happier, Stress-Free You
(Photo by Ivan Vicencio via sxc.hu)