Not looking forward to another Monday morning? A little bit of good news should help cheer you right up. Brace yourself for some truly cute characters from Korea and a new Instagram account to fantasize over. Check out the rest of the list below:
1. Drop the usual emoticons and express yourself using mobile stickers.
Have you met Brown and Moon yet? These adorable characters, as photograped with Matteo Guidicelli and Jessy Mendiola, are just some of the 8,000 and growing stickers from LINE Chat. Instead of adding simple smileys to to your text, you can now make use of colorful digital stickers to express yourself.
2. Red lips undergo a complete makeover.
We love our red lips here at FN, especially on Monday mornings. Check out this new take on red lips from The Beauty Department.
3. Apartment Therapy creates an Instagram account.
One of our favorite interior design blogs has finally created an account on Instagram. Start your day right by looking through some of their inspiring photos here.
4. The New York Times writer Jennifer 8. Lee talks about the origin of Chinese-American food.
Chinese food may be popular in the US, but did you know that most of the dishes their menu are completely alien to actual Chinese citizens? Watch Jennifer’s hilarious presentation here.
5. See what Paris has to offer.
We’d all love to wake up with the streets of Paris right outside our window, but until that happens, let the Hip Paris Blog take your breath away.
(1. Photo courtesy of Line Chat 2. Photo from erantis.wordpress.com via Carole Guerrie on Pinterest 3. Screencap from Apartment Therapy 4. Photo by Sarah Zucca via Flickr Creative Commons 5. Photo by Scott Spaeth via Flickr Creative Commons)