Happy Monday, FNites! How was your weekend? We hope you were you able to get some much-needed rest because it’s the beginning of another busy workweek. But before you go into worker bee mode, check out these five fab things that might make you smile today:
1. Dress like a French woman
Vicki Archer lists down the 10 French essentials every woman must own. See if you have everything from the Le Chemise Blanc to the Le Petit Robe Noir.
2. Get Cara Delevingne's eyebrows.
Thick and well-groomed eyebrows make you look younger. Follow Michelle Phan's Vogue tutorial on how to achieve Cara Delevingne's sought-after brows here.
3. Take better Instagram photos.
Not all Instagram photos are created equal. Upload only the best pics with Pure Wow's quick video.
4. Do a perfect low ponytail.
Need to look instantly polished? Try a low ponytail. Bella Sugar shows you how.
5. Read about Susie Bubble's hair evolution.
Everyone loves a good origin story, and blogger Susie Bubble's top knot (which is almost as recognizable as her style) is one for the books. Find out how she came to wear her hair that way on Glamour.
(1. Photo from ModCloth via Matchbook Magazine on Pinterest 2. Photo from potato on Pinterest 3. Photo from Alyssa Estrada on Pinterest 4. Photo from Hair Styles Design via Beauty and Ink on Pinterest 5. Photo from Collectif Textile on Pinterest)