Are you trying to live a healthy lifestyle? You can do just that, as well as lose a few pounds, by cutting down on carbs and adding more healthy ingredients to your diet. Plus, a recent study published by the American Association of Cancer Research found that going low-carb can lower the risk of getting cancer. There's never been a better reason to start your journey to fitness and change your eating habits.
To help you out, we've compiled a short list of foods with high carbohydrate content in the gallery below alongside healthier options you can replace them with.
Want to read more articles about eating healthy? Check out these galleries:
- Tipid Tips: 5 Low-Cost Healthy Foods
- 15 Healthy Foods That Help Reduce Stress
- Hold the Salt: Yummy Low-Salt Recipes for the Health-Conscious
- 22 Yummy Heart-Healthy Recipes
- 20 Meat-Free Recipes Perfect For Lent