If you're a running enthusiast, consider checking out the latest shoes from Nike. With its new customizable fit system, upper construction, and modified arch, Nike Free Run +3 provides you with lightweight suppport where you need it. Its glove-like fit and seamless upper also ensure that your feet remain comfortable as you run while also allowing flexible movement.
Check out the Nike Free Run +3's features below:
1. Lightweight, ultra-breathable mesh provides ventilation and comfort.
2. The Dynamic Fit system features soft material that wraps like fingers around the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit. Runners can customize the right fit by tightening the laces connected to the Dynamic Fit midfoot cage.
3. A seamless upper provides lightweight support and fits like skin, moving with each stride.
4. An asymmetrical lacing system is offset to help reduce pressure over the top of the foot for enhanced comfort.
5. Reflective elements stay visible in low-light conditions.
6. Midsole foam provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight.
7. Sipes along the length and width of the midsole enhance flexibility and help maintain stability.
8. Trans-tarsal diagonal cuts through the arch enhance natural motion flexibility and help increase foot strength.
9. The minimalistic, molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to provide a great fit, enhance comfort, and add support.
10. Carbon rubber in high wear areas enhances durability.
11. The waffle outsole enhances traction and durability while also encouraging a more neutral and efficient toe-off.
12. Pods of solid rubber on the medial toe improve durability and traction.
The Nike Free Run +3 is available for both men and women at P4,995 a pair at all Nike outlets.