“It’s not easy being green,” or so they say. Let FN debunk that so-called fact with our doable tips for going earth-friendly. You do not need to live a Neanderthal lifestyle to lessen your carbon footprint. After all, teeny tiny changes can go a long way when they’re done repeatedly.
View the slide show below to learn about ten easy ways to kick off your green habit. Got a tip we haven’t mentioned? Leave us a comment and tell us all about it!
Want to learn more about being a lean, mean green machine? Check out the articles linked below:
- Lean and Green: 10 Tips for Being Healthy and Eco-Friendly at the Same Time
- Recycling basics: Greener ways to deal with your garbage
- Tipid Tips: How to Save on Energy and Be Eco-Friendly while Cooling Your House
- Tipid Tips: How to Save the Earth While Saving Money
- 5 Eco-Issues to Be Aware of for the International Month of the Environment