To achieve success and happiness in life, it's important that you believe in yourself and in what you can do. Having self-confidence makes you feel good about yourself and makes other people want to get to know you too. Strengthening your self-esteem isn't always easy, however, especially when the people around you make you feel inadequate about yourself.
Rebuild your confidence and learn to trust yourself again by scrolling through the gallery below and taking note of our tips.
Want to read more articles about boosting your self-esteem and loving yourself? Check these out:
- New Study: Loving Your Body Helps You Lose Weight
- All About You: 10 Ways to Love Yourself
- 10 Ways to Love Your Body
- 10 Tips on Learning to Live with and Love Yourself from Iza Calzado
- Ban "Fat Talk" This Week and Every Week! 5 Tips to Shush Your Inner Fat Critic
(First published in Marie Claire Magazine, You First section as "How to Reclaim Your Self-Esteem" in November 2005; screencap from The Devil Wears Prada courtesy of 20th Century Fox; adapted for use in Female Network)