Are you an aspiring runner? If you want to participate in races in the future, get tips from Monica's race day routine by scrolling through the gallery below.
To learn more about this strong woman's accomplishments and hardships, grab a copy of Runner's World's July-September 2011 issue out on stands now!
Also included in this issue:
- Run For Life
- Work Hard, Run Hard
- Whip Up A Champ's Breakfast
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Want to read more articles about running? Check these out:
- 8 Tips on Running from Piolo Pascual
- 5 Ways to Become a Winning Runner from Runner's World Cover Girl Michelle Estuar
- Runner's World Editor Marie Calica Shares Tips for First Time Runners
- Top Running Tips from Coach Rio dela Cruz
(Photo by Toto Labrador. Photos in gallery not taken from Runner's World; used for illustrative purposes only)
For updates on our newest features and ever-popular stories, add us on Facebook and Twitter!
Trending on Network