There are some people who come across their confidence naturally, perhaps because of their upbringing or their personalities. Most of us, however, have to work at it. There will be good days, when it comes easily, and there will be days when all we want to do is crawl under a table and hide. But it’s frequently on these off-days when we need that boost of self-esteem the most. And, fortunately, when confidence doesn’t come on its own, there are ways for us to find it as well as create scenarios or adopt attitudes that make it easier to come by.
Check out the gallery below for tips.
We also suggest reading these articles:
- All About You: 10 Ways to Love Yourself
- Cheer up, Chin Up: 12 Ways to Stay Positive
- 10 Ways to Love Your Body
- 10 Tips on Learning to Live with and Love Yourself from Iza Calzado
- Get Your Sexy On: 5 Tips for Bringing Out Your Sensual Side
(Photo by Greg Peverill-Conti via Flickr Creative Commons)