1. All Metro Manila-based readers and subscribers of Good Housekeeping Philippines are qualified to join.
- Participants must go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/GoodHousekeepingGoodList or https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B5Q77LF via Good Housekeeping Philippines Facebook page to answer the survey.
2. Once you’re done, click on the “Done” button to submit your survey.
3. Entries will be accepted from December 1, 2013 12:01 a.m. to December 31, 2013 11:59 p.m.
4. Participants can register only once. One completed survey form equals one raffle entry.
5. The correct answers will be posted on https://www.femalenetwork.com/ghgoodlist on January 2, 2014.
6. One (1) winner will be drawn via raffle (via random org) in the presence of a DTI representative on January 8, 2014 at the Summit Media Office, 6F Summit Media Cybergate Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City.
7. One (1) lucky winner will receive all the prizes included in the December issue’s Good List:
- P3,000 gift certificate for Ferreti shoes
- P3,000 gift certificate for a fine dining experience at Chateau 1771
- P5,375 worth of Revlon cosmetic products
- P6,500 worth KOBO Glo e-reader
- P2,245 surfer knife from Gourdo’s
- P 695 utility knife set from Gourdo’s
- P7,800 Queen-sized flex foam mattress from Mandaue foam
- P3,799 GC for Levi’s Revel jeans
- P2,800 gift certificate for a spa experience for two of Light and Luminous Lightening Facial from The Spa
- P8,000 GC for an overnight stay at Taal Vista’s Deluxe Room Lake Wing
- P1,800 MiLi Power Crystal powerbank
- P2,250 Divoom Bluetune speakers
- P6,700 350-threadcount Butterfly bed sheets
- Total value of all prizes is P53,964.
8. Summit Media will draw one (1) buffer winner in case the official winner will not claim his/ her prizes within 60 days upon receipt of notification via registered mail.
9. The winner needs to present one (1) valid ID matching their entry name and letter of notification upon claiming the prizes.
10. Prizes can be claimed at the Summit Media Office, 6F Summit Media Cybergate Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM except Saturday and Sunday.
11. Winners’ representatives who will be claiming their prize on their behalf need to present two (2) valid IDs, our letter of notification, authorization letter signed by the winner, and a photocopy of the winner’s ID.
12. Prizes are not convertible to cash. Redemption period shall be within 60 days from notification.
13. Unclaimed prizes outside of redemption period will be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
14. The 20 percent tax exceeding P10, 000 in value shall be shouldered by Summit Media.
15. Employees of Summit Media and partner sponsors of this promo including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this survey promo.
16. Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 8047. Series of 2013.