Family gatherings can be a great way to spend time with your extended family, but it’s also a chance for your titas, titos, and cousins to interrogate a lot of unwanted questions. Here are some of the things you’ll hate hearing and how you should respond to them.
1. “When will you have a boyfriend?” Don't worry about it! Once I snag a guy TOMORROW, I'll invite you to our official press conference to announce our relationship.
2. “Parang tumaba ka?”
Ah talaga po? Eh 'di pareho po tayo! #Twinsies
3. “What are your plans in life? Wala ka pa rin trabaho?” It's a surprise!
4. “Naasan na si *insert name of ex–boyfriend/husband?” Sumakabilang bahay na po.
5. “Bakit single ka pa rin hanggang ngayon?”
Ang daming nanliligaw, kaso ang hirap mamili eh.
6. “When will you get married?”
I'll walk down the aisle once Ian Veneracion becomes single.
7. “Kailan mo ako bibigyan ng apo?” What's the rush? May lakad po ba kayo?
8. “Ay, mas gusto ko si *name of ex-boyfriend* kay sa sa kanya.”
LOL! Benta talaga jokes ninyo!
SCREENCAP: Modern Family/20th Television; GIFS: Giphy, Tumbnation;