Earth Day is in under a week—it's on Thursday, April 22—and you probably already know it from the posters around town and the ads and reminders in the print and online publications you check regularly. But Earth Day awareness is really about environmental awareness, letting people know how they can do their part in ushering the world toward sustainable development.
Perhaps you've already seen some of our articles on how eco-friendliness is not just great for the planet, but also for your wallet, your family, your home, and even your wardrobe! If not, though, check out the links below:
- Eco-Chic Fashion: How to Cut Old Clothes into New Pieces
- Eco-Chic Fashion: How to Hand-Paint Old Clothing
- Family Fun: How to Teach Your Kids to be Eco-Friendly
- Recycling Basics: Greener Ways to Deal with Your Garbage
- Tipid Tips: How to Save on Energy and Be Eco-Friendly while Cooling Your House
- Tipid Tips: How to Save the Earth While Saving Money
Well, we've seen that there are innumerable ways to do little things to protect the environment.