Nowadays, a TV goes hand in hand with a DVD player, a receiver or amplifier that is connected to speakers, and a gaming console. But an entertainment system will only work well if every piece of the gadget puzzle is in its best condition. Follow these easy cleaning tips, and you'll never have to worry about your gadgets performing at less than their best.
For more tips in keeping your home and work area neat and clean, check out these FN articles:
- Paper, Paper, Everywhere: 7 Tips to Rid Your Home or Office of Printed Clutter
- Goodbye, Gulo: 6 Tips for Reducing Clutter and Getting Organized
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Home Office Organized
- Stick ‘Em, Tag ‘Em, or Clip ‘Em: 5 Fun Ways to Organize Your Stuff
- Handy Hints: 6 Tips for Organizing a Cluttered Closet
(First published in Good Housekeeping Magazine, Your Good House Guide section as "Do It Smarter" in September 2009; photo source: sxc.hu; adapted for use in Female Network)