If you’ve got a busy schedule, it cooking yourself a meal can take more time than you have. Plus, with summer coming on, the idea of slaving away in front of the stove may be even less appealing. The solution to this problem? Easy no-cook recipes, of course!
We’ve listed four of them in the gallery below—each taking 35 minutes or less to prepare.
Looking for more recipes to try? Check out these articles:
- Easy Eats: 8 Quick and Affordable Meals
- Leftover Makeover: 4 Great Ways to Repurpose Party Leftovers
- A Feast of Discovery: 3 Yuletide Recipes to Try
- Sweet Treats: 8 Delectable Dessert Recipes
- Romantic Dishes: Over 20 Yummy Recipes Designed for Seduction
- Luto ni Nanay: 15 Classic Comfort Food Recipes
- 22 Yummy Heart-Healthy Recipes
- Hold the Salt: Yummy Low-Salt Recipes for the Health-Conscious
(First published as “No Cooking Required” in the May 2010 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines. Photos by David Hanson, recipes by Divine Enya Mesina, styling by Elaine Lim, and art direction by Eugene David. Adapted for use in Female Network.)