If watching Kim Bok Joo eat all that food on TV makes you crave for Korean street food, we found a place where you can satisfy that craving, even if it's already late at night (it's open from 4 pm to 1 am!).
According to Facebook user Elle Kim, there's a stall at A. Venue's food bazaar in Makati that sells the fish cakes that Bok Joo loves to eat! They also have
The prices are a little steep compared to Pinoy street food, but it's still pretty affordable even for students on a budget. Here's what they serve and how much they're for.
- Oden (fish cake & soup) - P25
- Korean BBQ (spicy pork belly) with Rice and Kimchi - P200
- Samgyeopsal with Rice and Kimchi - P180
- Bulgogi with Rice and Kimchi - P180
- Bibimbap (vegetables & beef) - P120
- Japchae - P100
- Tteokbokki - P100
- Ramen - P100
- Udon - P120
- Salted Grilled Shrimp - P300
- Kimchi (small - P50, large - P100)
As for the taste and other details, we'll leave it to you to read Elle's mini review below.
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.