Are you a coffee lover? We know there are quite a few of you out there. Well, you’ll be pleased to learn that your favorite bean adds wonderful flavor to food as well as being a great beverage. And we don’t just mean desserts—although those can be scrumptious too.
Check out the gallery below for savory dishes as well as desserts that use coffee as a main ingredient.
Looking for more recipes to try? Check out these articles:
- No Cooking Required: 4 Easy No-Cook Recipes to Try
- Easy Eats: 8 Quick and Affordable Meals
- Leftover Makeover: 4 Great Ways to Repurpose Party Leftovers
- A Feast of Discovery: 3 Yuletide Recipes to Try
- Sweet Treats: 8 Delectable Dessert Recipes
- Romantic Dishes: Over 20 Yummy Recipes Designed for Seduction
- Luto ni Nanay: 15 Classic Comfort Food Recipes
- 22 Yummy Heart-Healthy Recipes
- Hold the Salt: Yummy Low-Salt Recipes for the Health-Conscious
(First published as “Coffee Kick” in the April 2010 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines. Photos by Miguel Nacianceno. Recipes by Divine Enya Mesina. Food Styling by Cleone Baradas. Adapted for use in Female Network.)