If you love to food trip, we can certainly understand creating your very own bucket list of great food to try from countries around the world. But travel—for your taste buds or otherwise—is expensive. And while you may not get the same ambience, there are still ways you can have some must-try dishes from faraway lands right in your own kitchen.
Take the recipes in the slide show below, for example.
Looking for more recipes to try? Check out these articles:
- Caffeinated Cuisine: 5 Sweet and Savory Recipes with a Coffee Kick
- No Cooking Required: 4 Easy No-Cook Recipes to Try
- Easy Eats: 8 Quick and Affordable Meals
- Leftover Makeover: 4 Great Ways to Repurpose Party Leftovers
- A Feast of Discovery: 3 Yuletide Recipes to Try
- Sweet Treats: 8 Delectable Dessert Recipes
(First published in Good Housekeeping’s Good Food section as “Around the World in 7 Dishes.” Photos by Jun Pinzon, recipes by Divine Enya Mesina, and styling by Cleone Baradas. Adapted for use in Female Network.)