- Your fridge is stuffed with the big Coke Litro (1.5- and/or 2-liter packs) and all sorts of meat, fish, pork, veggies, and spices ready to hit the pan at any time.
- You keep a personal supply of Coke and bags (and bags) of chips and other scrumptious “nibblets” in your office pantry—and sometimes even in your drawer.
- When ordering in restaurants, you pretend to check out the beverage list, even though you’re sure you’re going to order a Coke anyway.
- You burp (big time) every after meal, followed by a long “aaahhhh” and a smile.
- You have that lingering feeling that you have to drink Coke regularly—this can be daily or even several times a day.
- Your motto sounds something like: “Eat it, drink it, burn it. Open happiness.”
- If you go too long eating without Coke, you experience symptoms such as nausea, restlessness, insomnia, depression, sweating, shaking, and anxiety. Though this has actually never happened because you always take your meals with a Coke.
- When in food courts, canteens, and other food joints, your head turns, your mouth waters, and your heart throbs every time you hear a bottle of Coke being popped open.
- You define love with “when New York-style pizza and spicy pasta meet an ice-cold Coke.”
- You appear cheerful, healthy, and energetic every day.
So will the real everyday kainan happiness fanatic please stand up? Tell us all about your “fanatic” moments by leaving a comment at the bottom of this article!
CommentsLoad More Stories