Planning a movie night with your family or friends? Use the Bacon and Cashew Brittle recipe in this month's food feature to make caramel corn! Here's how to do it:
1. While the brittle mixture simmers, pop enough popcorn kernels to make five cups.
2. Transfer the popcorn by the handful into the brittle mixture and toss to coat.
3. Remove any unpopped kernels.
4. Turn out onto waxed paper-lined cookie sheets and spread evenly.
5. Let cool slightly, breaking up any too-large pieces. Allow to cool completely.
6. Drizzle with melted chocolate, add dried fruit and other nuts, if desired, before storing in airtight containers.
7. Serve in cute bowls and munch on!
(Photo by Stacy Spensley via Flickr Creative Commons)
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending on Network