Same tayo sis @klariza_yabu001 but not a very happy ending for me. I have spent a lot of money buying one K-beauty product after the other. Once na deliver na yung order/s ko, I couldn't stop myself from ordering more! I am guilty of not patch testing, and using everything all at the same time

I also cannot point out which product in particular broke me out kasi sabay sabay ko sila ginamit.
My regimen before all hell broke lose -
Neogen gauze pad wine (2x a week)
CosRX Low PH cleanser/Innisfree green barley bubble cleanser
CosRX Pimple Pad
CosRX Skin Returning A-Sol (used as a toner)
Missha First Treatment Essence (bought a spray bottle pa for this for easier, more economical application)
Innisfree Whitening Pore synergy serum
Innisfree perfect 9 eye cream
Inissfree Whitening Pore cream
Cosrx rice or honey sleeping pack
Laneige lip sleeping pack
*CosrX pimple patch on zits
1st week my skin started to feel really soft and supple. So this encouraged me to keep doing the 10 steps. 2nd week I noticed my skin getting very greasy. I thought, oks lang, chokchok/dewy skin to! I bought oil control film to combat the greasiness. 3rd week came the breakouts. My face was riddled with small bumps, closed comedones, actual zits. Not sure I was allergic to any of the ingredients or my skin was purging. It got so bad, I panicked and had to consult with a dermatologist for my skin emergency.
Now I'm back to using VMV, Cetaphil/Teranex and derma prescriptions. Byebye K-beauty. I gave my stash to my mom. I still visit Shopee, beautyMNL, althea, skin care curator occasionally. A friendly warning for everyone - Don't get too excited. Do extensive research. Not everything that works for everyone else will work for you. Patch test! Introduce products one by one.

The pros know this already, but for the newbies... Hope this helps!