watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 88010 times)

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #240 on: October 19, 2017, 11:52:59 am »
New rin ako sa Kbeauty..unti-onti ko introduce sa skin care ko. I have dry sensitive skin.

AM:
apply thick layer The Face Shop Aloe Vera Gel, let it absorb/dry
The Face Shop Aloe Vera Foam
Celeteque Hydration Toner
Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream
QuickFX eyecream
Biore UV Watery Essence( i apply every 2 to 3 hours)

PM
Loreal Miscellar Water or Scinic Makeup remover
apply ako thick layer ng TFS Aloe Vera Gel and let it dry
TFS Aloe Vera Foam
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (wed and Sat)
Celeteque Hydration Toner
Pyunkang Yul Moisture Serum
any mask sheets (mon and thu)
QuickFX eye cream
Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:42:51 am by sweetsmyl »

morningdivabeam

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #241 on: October 19, 2017, 02:35:16 pm »
new to the korean skincare craze myself. Napabili lang ako ng holika holika aloe vera gel then I fell in love na. Now i'm looking for a korean brand na suncreen na moisturizing. Any reco?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #242 on: October 21, 2017, 04:48:43 pm »
^Sis, been meaning to try that Aloe Gel from Holika2. Pano mo ginagamit?

Ms lychee

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #243 on: October 23, 2017, 02:15:26 am »
sweetsmyl sis kmusta  biore uv watery essence sayo?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:07:53 pm by Ms lychee »

morningdivabeam

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #244 on: October 23, 2017, 06:32:06 am »
^Sis, been meaning to try that Aloe Gel from Holika2. Pano mo ginagamit?

I use it as night moisturizer. Maganda ang effect sakin. Nabawasan redness ko and little bumps sa face. Mabilis din siyang maabsorb ng skin. You just need to work it in. Super massage beh. xD And unlike NR aloe wala siyang alcohol content.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #245 on: October 24, 2017, 04:44:05 pm »
^Thanks Sis, glad to hear, been meaning to try it, in fairness affordable no?

morningdivabeam

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #246 on: October 25, 2017, 07:05:31 am »
^Thanks Sis, glad to hear, been meaning to try it, in fairness affordable no?

Mas mura pa din si NR, 180 petot for 300 ml compared kay HH which is 395 petot for 250ml. Pero sa packaging [textspeak!] panalo si HH, hindi hygienic si NR e.

spilledtea

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #247 on: October 26, 2017, 12:42:36 pm »
I have this Korean-Japanese skincare routine and I love it!:
1. DHC Cleansing Oil (or Skin Food Black Sugar on rest days to exfoliate)
2. Cosrx Good Morning Cleanser (will wait for this to run out so I can go back to my Perfect Whip which cleanses better)
3. Missha FTE (Holy grail)
4. Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (does WONDERS to oil control. mas inuna ko lang FTE kasi thinner consistency niya dito)
5. Missha Night Repair Serum
6. Mizon Snail Cream
7. Bior? Sun Milk for daytime spf (which wonderfully mattifies all the stuff I put on my face)

Sobrang ganda ng Missha products.

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #248 on: October 26, 2017, 09:19:14 pm »
Hi....
Please recommend a good essence.......Thanks

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2017, 05:41:47 pm »
sweetsmyl sis kmusta  biore uv watery essence sayo?

ok naman. It looks matte on me. No break outs or irritation sa sensitive skin ko.
try ko next RE:CIPE Crystal Sun Spray or any na spray na sunblock para pwede over makeup any time. hehe.

eirammonte2474

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #250 on: October 28, 2017, 11:51:33 pm »
A good first essence is Cosrx galactomyces whitening power essence. If you are not allergic to any fermented rice products. I heard it is a dupe for missha FTE but cheaper. Maganda daw ang cosrx advance snail mucin if you?re not squeamish with snail secretions.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #251 on: October 30, 2017, 11:19:07 pm »
I ordered It's Skin VC Effector through Althea and while it's being processed pa lang, mukhang out of stock :( Wala naman nakalagay na OOS nung binili ko. I'm so heartbroken, ganda pa naman ng reviews nito and wala din stock sa beautymnl and lazada. Do you know where else I can get this?

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #252 on: November 07, 2017, 10:44:53 am »
eirammonte2474
Hi.....i'm using COSRX snail essence.....pero yun galactomyces  di pa....not sure kasi kung pwede sa PM....
thanks for the inputs

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2017, 01:02:14 am »
Medyo walang effect sakin yun CosRX. I have switched to Missha na for a week and glowing yung skin ko. I super love this brand na  :P

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #254 on: November 14, 2017, 06:31:26 am »
I got my Althea box na and I've been using It's Skin Power 10 VC effector for 3 nights now. So far, I've noticed how plump and dewy my skin is in the morning. I like the glow on my face so much that I leave my skin bare after moisturizing and putting on sunblock.

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #255 on: November 14, 2017, 06:49:25 am »
Im currently using cosrx galactomyces and i really love the effect on my skin ( bought 2nd bottle khit halfway pa lang ako hehe)

Any recos na gamitin pa? Skin problem ko are marks, pores and texture. Nag improved siya with galactomyces pero i think better if i use more korean products ( i think? Hehe) ( aloe gel didnt worked sa akin, bumps/rashes ako)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #256 on: November 14, 2017, 12:55:58 pm »
^ hi sis! just wanna ask how did the galactomyces improve the texture of your skin? lately kasi i think my face is too textured. thanks!

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #257 on: November 14, 2017, 09:29:56 pm »
^ medyo kuminis skin ko (not korean level ah haha) pero noticeable improvement for me. Good thing it doesnt break me out kasi sensitive at acne prone pa ako.
Pero i still have marks, wala pa effect sa whitening so far. 1 month ko na gamit but ok lang kasi i saw improvements naman.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #258 on: November 15, 2017, 08:59:46 am »
Looking for a new moisturizer.

I've tried CoxRX Oil-free Moisturizing Lotion, then Mizon AIO Snail repair cream. I prefer the latter, since lighter and good for daytime use. Yung CosRX okay din, pero since on the heavy side mas okay sya for night time.

Ano mare-recommend nyo friends na next ko i-try? I have oily skin. :)

honeybunch_grets101

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #259 on: November 20, 2017, 01:40:47 pm »
Hi mga sis. Has anyone here tried to order in cosmetic-love and eopenmarket?  I would like to order sana from them kaso naghehesitate [textspeak!] dahil natatakot [textspeak!] sa customs alam nyo naman yong customs natin dito 😑.

If anyone who has experienced with these shops, please please.. reply with this. I really need your opinions.

Thank You in Advance!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close