watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4  (Read 87875 times)

eirammonte2474

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2017, 11:21:19 am »
AM routine:
1. Cosrx good morning gel
2. Klairs Supple  prep Toner
3. Cosrx Galactomyces essence
4. Mizon Snail Eye cream
5. Nature Republic Aqua moisturizer/cream (pink)
6. Biore face milk sunscreen
PM routine:
1. Biore oil cleanser
2. Cosrx good morning gel
3. Skinfood black sugar mask (every tues & sat)
4. Klairs supple prep toner
5. Cosrx galactomyces essence
6. Nature republic snail sheet mask (every MWF)---i use the left over essence on alternate days
7. Mizon snail eye cream
8. NR Aqua moisturizer
9. Cosrx honey overnight sleeping mask (on days when not using sheet mask including weekends)

So far hindi umaabot ng 10 steps everyday. I dont have an ampoule or serum yet but planning on buying next month.  But this improved my skin and lessened the dryness. I have combination sesitive skin. The cosrx galactomyces is such a winner! Nakaka blooming!❤️❤️

Faina

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #221 on: September 04, 2017, 01:29:25 pm »
AM routine:
1. Cosrx good morning gel
2. Klairs Supple  prep Toner
3. Cosrx Galactomyces essence
4. Mizon Snail Eye cream
5. Nature Republic Aqua moisturizer/cream (pink)
6. Biore face milk sunscreen
PM routine:
1. Biore oil cleanser
2. Cosrx good morning gel
3. Skinfood black sugar mask (every tues & sat)
4. Klairs supple prep toner
5. Cosrx galactomyces essence
6. Nature republic snail sheet mask (every MWF)---i use the left over essence on alternate days
7. Mizon snail eye cream
8. NR Aqua moisturizer
9. Cosrx honey overnight sleeping mask (on days when not using sheet mask including weekends)

So far hindi umaabot ng 10 steps everyday. I dont have an ampoule or serum yet but planning on buying next month.  But this improved my skin and lessened the dryness. I have combination sesitive skin. The cosrx galactomyces is such a winner! Nakaka blooming!❤️❤️

Hindi ba heavy sa face? Huhu parang gusto ko tuloy maghoard ng CosRX products :D Do you have before/after pictures?  :)

I used the Mizon Snail Eye Cream kaso namisplace ko somewhere, sakin parang nagsisit lang siya sa top ng eyes ko. I bought Extra Virgin Coconut Oil yesterday sa Kultura, baka yun muna gamitin ko until mahanap ko yung eye cream.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2017, 02:07:08 am »
my face is so oily-glowy now from the korean masks - I used leader's insolution. And my face is impossible soft, but overly oily. ugh.

eirammonte2474

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2017, 10:02:58 pm »
Hindi naman makapal or heavy sa face. The toner and cosrx galactomyces dries fast and mejo matte ang finish sa akin. I use an old sturdy pamaypay (hehe) just to dry the first one off before applying... although i read somewhere na ok naman din for others na walang waiting time. Siguro i dont get too oily kc mejo i am 40-ish na and my face needs all the moisture it can get. Nung first few weeks ko mejo oily nga din sa face ko until i swapped everything sa korean brands talaga. I used HHN facial wash and toner dati and made my face oily. I guess it really depends din, trial and error lang... yun lang magastos.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 10:05:18 pm by eirammonte2474 »

Faina

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #224 on: September 10, 2017, 10:10:57 am »
Hindi naman makapal or heavy sa face. The toner and cosrx galactomyces dries fast and mejo matte ang finish sa akin. I use an old sturdy pamaypay (hehe) just to dry the first one off before applying... although i read somewhere na ok naman din for others na walang waiting time. Siguro i dont get too oily kc mejo i am 40-ish na and my face needs all the moisture it can get. Nung first few weeks ko mejo oily nga din sa face ko until i swapped everything sa korean brands talaga. I used HHN facial wash and toner dati and made my face oily. I guess it really depends din, trial and error lang... yun lang magastos.

Thanks sis! Siguro by next week maghohoard na ko uli ng Korean skincare products  ;D

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #225 on: September 24, 2017, 04:54:59 am »
Nahiyang din ako sa korean skincare. Loving aloevera gel, bb cream and face sheet mask! I don't use powder anymore. Oil control cream is the best!

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2017, 10:25:57 am »
Gave in to the hype of Laneige Water Sleeping Mask and I'm glad I did. Supple and smooth skin! Using it for about a week and I notice my skin is glowing. Though oily pa rin, pero oily in a good way... ito yata 'yung sinasabi nilang dewy. ;D Hindi kasi madungis tignan 'yung pagka-oily, parang nag-glow lang talaga.

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #227 on: September 26, 2017, 04:19:54 pm »
Yup I agree, depende din talaga sa environmental factors. Lol! That's why I am thinking to try out naman yung 6-steps ng Human Heart Nature kasi parang patterned sya sa Korean skincare routine pero hiyang for our tropical country yata. I  saw from my Facebook feed via sponsored post na meron na rin silang pang-double cleansing. May cleansing balm na rin sila worth ~400 lang compared sa Heimish ko na nasa 800+. Haha kaloka. Eh kakabili ko lang ng Heimish.


Senorita fifi

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #228 on: September 29, 2017, 04:50:58 pm »
I love the serums from Skindom. I also love the six step skin care from Atomy- surprisingly soo good!

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #229 on: September 30, 2017, 07:46:32 pm »
when it comes to cosrx, mas mahal sa althea kesa beautymnl nuh mga sis? anywhere else na baka mas mura na cosrx? sobrang napabayaan ko face (and body my God!) while reviewing for the boards and gusto ko sana magbalik alindog na :(

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #230 on: September 30, 2017, 07:57:41 pm »
^cheaper din sa Watsons yung one step pimple clear pad and honey overnight mask.. around P600 each if i remember correctly. Kaso yang dalawa na yan lang ang nakikita kong Cosrx products sa Watsons.  :( Cheaper din sa shopee but you have to be cautious. Check if preferred seller and read the reviews.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2017, 09:12:16 pm »
^ Ah meron na pala cosrx sa watsons pero siguro limited lang. okay sis will look up sa shopee. and yup dapat sa mga preferred seller lang talaga. sobrang takot din ako nung 1st time ko sa shopee hahaha but i learned the trick and dun lang sa mga preferred/official lang ako bumibili :) thanks!

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #232 on: October 01, 2017, 07:53:11 am »
I used to apply sun cream after moisturizer and hated the icky feeling after. Then I tried applying it after essence and I love it. 

What sun cream do you guys recommend? I was eyeing Biore's watery essence?  Am now using SkinFood  :)

Faina

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #233 on: October 01, 2017, 09:42:04 am »
I used to apply sun cream after moisturizer and hated the icky feeling after. Then I tried applying it after essence and I love it. 

What sun cream do you guys recommend? I was eyeing Biore's watery essence?  Am now using SkinFood  :)

I was using Biore's Watery Essence for quite a while. The smell is okay and it glides easily, pero by the end of the day I look so oily :( I think it still depends on the person's skin type though.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #234 on: October 01, 2017, 03:59:42 pm »
hi mga sis! if i'll choose between cosrx hyaluronic acid essence vs cosrx snail mucin essence, ano mas okay? i have large pores, oily skin but i also big on anti aging. sobrang kawawa lang talaga ng face ko ngayon, sobrang napabayaan ko na siya :(

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #235 on: October 01, 2017, 04:13:59 pm »
lionheart2010Hi Sis, anong brandng aqua gel mo?

Any reviews for Holika Holika sheet mask? I used the Pure Essence Mask Sheet in Green Tea last night, ok naman, I left the ampoule overnight with my usual Cetaphil moisturizer, it's soft and supple, and I felt na relax din skin ko. I also bought the Makgeoilli Brightening Sheet Mask and I'll try it next week, gawin ko nang weekly routine.

Any feedback sa aloe soothing gel ng Holika Holika? Sorry puro Holika Holika questions ko, a branch opened near my house kasi, so convenient.  ;D

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #236 on: October 05, 2017, 08:41:40 pm »
I was using Biore's Watery Essence for quite a while. The smell is okay and it glides easily, pero by the end of the day I look so oily :( I think it still depends on the person's skin type though.

Thanks for replying  :)
I guess I'll only know after trying it .

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #237 on: October 14, 2017, 10:46:38 pm »
@ Rory
Aloevera gel sis. I tried yung sa Face Shop, Nature Republic and Ekel from bazaar. Mas bet ko Ekel kasi 100% though mas pricey. Mas marami ako stock ng Face Shop now dahil sa Buy 1 Take 1.

Curious ako sa mga sleeping mask. Especially Laneige. Pati dun sa Human Nature 6-steps. Member ako pero di updated sa products.

Faina

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #238 on: October 15, 2017, 11:11:10 am »
Hello! I don't know if this info has been posted in this thread already, but yesterday I was walking around Landmark in Makati, and on the ground floor sa parang department store nila, there are Missha and Nature Republic products. Out of stock nga lang ang Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence nila when I asked.

I bought the Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash and the COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence last Thursday sa BeautyMNL. I'm expecting it to arrive tomorrow. 2 products lang muna and I won't start using them at the same time right away. I'm gonna give 2 weeks for the cleanser first and then tsaka ko palang itatry yung essence, to make sure that I will be able to assess which products give me a bad reaction, etc. I got this tip from the AsianBeauty subreddit.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 11:28:47 am by Faina »

hakunamatata

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics Thread 4
« Reply #239 on: October 18, 2017, 10:12:19 am »
I am new to this Korean Skin Care Hype...I am currently using for AM & PM regimen:

1. Heimish Cleansing Balm
2. Origin Facial Wash (Orange Tub)
3. Benton Toner
4. Benton Essence

Ok na ba yan? Actually all are samples palang. I am looking for other alternative for oily to combination skin.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close