We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
above 30s, maybe both cowards
@kvan: his actions, attention and all. He always tells na, mas gusto nyang ako ang kasama at kausap nya. Hindi nya kayang iwan lip and kid kasi yung responsibilities nya sa kanila, di nya kayang abandonahin na lang bigla.
..Thanks mga sis sa mga advices. Alam ko naman, sakin din magsimula dapat na lumayo, I jsut do not have the strength to do it.
I think that's beyond pagiging polite and pakikisama. Meaning, interested sya sayo (not a guy tho).I won't try to make a conversation long kung I find someone not interesting. I think humanap ng tsempo yan para makausap ka ng ganyan. I mean, he actually been wanting to ask you those questions pero dinaan na lang muna sa kamustahan.Where were you guys nung tinanong ka nya? or just through message lang?