I had hormonal imbalance for the past 4 years, so I was very cautious in choosing what I put in my face, and was too afraid to try anything else that what I have been accustomed to. But since my skin is now clearer and manageable, on to my journey in finding the best foundation for me. Kaya medyo newbie pako sa foundation game so please bear with me.

I was a forever fan of Pond's BB cream, but I've tried several drugstore brands like Rimmel, Physicians Formula and Revlon, pero staple and go to ko talaga is Pond's for everyday, I set it with loose or compact powders and I'm good to go.
But now, I'm interested in getting high end foundation, for better results. Pero I don't have enough money to waste, kaya I need to be very careful.
I bought Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC20 (I'll pair it with Mac Mineralized Skinfinish), haven't tried it yet, so I'm excited to see how it will react on my skin.
I also bought L'oreal Infallibale 24 hr matte foundation, AND BOY OH BOY does it stay matte, I am using it since yesterday and today, grabe pagka-matte nya! Walang oil mula umaga hanggang gabi, probably 8-10 hrs , though nasa airconditioned office,house and car ako, pero sa iba usually after 5 hrs oily nako, or patchy, I didn't even use a primer, usual moisturizer lang (Cetaphil so medyo oily pa nga), pero it's true to its name, and kaya pala well recommended sya ng yt make up gurus like Desi Perkins and Chloe Morello/Shaanxo forgot kung sino sakanila maski pa they often use high end brands.
Now, I am interested with:
Fenty Pro Filt'r - hirap lang mamili ng shade - if I'm NC20 what would you recommend? 180 kaya? Since it oxidizes daw?
Too Faced Born this Way - need to see more reviews pa
Nars - heard really good reviews, ang mahal lang so I'm scared if ever di pala ok sakin
Make Up Forever - same ^
timetraveller bought the Maybelline Fit me compact powder and concealer ipair ko sana sa L'oreal Infallible, scary baka super duper matte ko na haha!