Momo,
Sobra akong na eexcite keysa ky bride kaya ako nag nag conceptualize. Yung hindi ko nalang pinaki-alaman yung gown nya, muntik pa nga kaming mag away nung nag suggest ako kung anong style ng gown

D ko sure sa pricing ng iba, I only got quote from Panay based Photographers to minimize OOTF I have on my list are: Bordoy, Enrico, Mayk Pericon, Joel Juliano, LoveTrain, and Pleiocene. I ended up choosing between lovetrain and Pleiocene, as their works are amazing and you can check them out on Bride and breakfast they have several coverage featured.
Ganda nga ng Joel Garcia, ang elegant ng shots, share mo naman rate nila inc. OOTF, naka down na ako pero I can consider changing pa naman.
For Video - Why only narrowed down to two choices Mayad and Lula and it was a long debate between me and the Bride on which one to choose they have their own Pros and Cons. Plus side for Lula is they are just a new company (but their crew are experienced already, head videographer/director is an ex-Mayad), their shots are amazing and cinematic, which is seldom seen on the mainstream videographers, cheaper rates, downside is their SDE is short 3 -4 mins only (though we negotiated to stretch it to 4 mins), they are new and some of their crew are young so they still have a lot of creative juices. Check their website (lulafilms[dot]com) they have extensive international assignment as well, not bad for a new company. Mind you I have to watch almost 30+ videos from them before I decided to take them.
Mayad - For Mayad they are amazing and well known (nothing much left to be said, they are the pinnacle of wedding videography), and we like their videos of a friend that was taken by mayad, however when I was watching their other videos I realize that a lot of them has repetitive concept.
Baka hindi na kami mag live band mejo stretch na yung budget, but please do PM me the rates ng acoustic singers mo baka pag my budget pa baka ma consider namin.
For the ento accomodation and flights KKB na, yun napag agreehan namin kasi stretch na rin kami sa budget. For family KKB din, but I guess both of us might end up shelling for the accomodation of the family.
Questions for Asya Brides - Who will operate and play the music for the sound system of Asya? Do I really need a DJ to do that? I'm thinking kasi na hindi namin need yung DJ for party, as baka sa labas na kami mag party, just someone to play and pause the music.