Author Topic: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)  (Read 17294 times)

jajadc

• Probationary
Re: BORACAY Wedding (Thread 3)
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2016, 03:07:44 pm »
@momo_chan i will have church wedding, too. They have reservation fee of 2000 php to book the date. I was liasing with to Mylin via phone call then when I transferred the payment na i asked to confirm via email and viber :) hope this helps!

momo_chan

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2016, 02:22:37 pm »
Thanks Sis @jajadc! OMG ang lapit lang natin, April 2017 ako. Good luck naman sakin at peak season.  ;D ;D ;D
Since church ceremony ka din, have your decided on the styling ng church? been looking online for Boracay based florist - not much luck  :-\

ellesor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 07:59:24 am »
sis momo_chan, have you tried Florista flowershop? boracay based sila

shopaholic

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 08:49:18 pm »
Hi Sis! I'll be having my prenup in Boracay. Can anyone recommend a good HMUA? :)

Hi Sis, I just finished my prenup in Boracay this weekend. Super duper sulit ni May Jasmin Labao, she was with me all day, kahit mainit sa beach, go padin! She even helped get the shoot permit for Puka beach, and helped me change on location. Sulit her 7k fee, which was for airbrush and unlimited retouch.

princessshayera

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2016, 10:18:46 am »
Sis, magaling din ba sya sa hair?

shopaholic

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2016, 10:26:33 pm »
Sis princessshayera. I just came from my prenup in Boracay last weekend, and I super duper recommend May Jasmin Labao. She was there throughout the whole shoot, making sure I wasn't perspiring too much, even helping me change my clothes on location, and helping to get the shoot permit from the Barangay.

She goes above and beyond her role as HMUA (which she does wonderfully) to make sure your prenup shoot goes well.

jajadc

• Probationary
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2016, 01:57:42 pm »
Thanks Sis @jajadc! OMG ang lapit lang natin, April 2017 ako. Good luck naman sakin at peak season.  ;D ;D ;D
Since church ceremony ka din, have your decided on the styling ng church? been looking online for Boracay based florist - not much luck  :-\

Hi @momo_chan i haven't decided on that. Di pa namin nadidiscuss with my wedding coordinator (Ronald Soncio). So far, church, reception (estacio uno), hmua (may jasmin), and PV (bordoy) palang nabook ko. Ikaw? :)

MichelleZ

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2016, 06:39:20 pm »
Hi sis shopaholic! I'm having a hard time coordinating with her. After inquiry on a few things I asked her 4 times na if she's still available on my schedule but puro seen zone lang sya. Kahit na busy sya shouldn't she update me lang or something?

Hi sis! I highly recommend Fern Quimpo and his team. Although Fern did my hairdo lang and it was my bestfriend who was my makeup artist. Fern did all the hair & makeup of my bridesmaids and my parents. They were all satisfied and nagalingan sila kay Fern on how he excuted all the pegs each one of them had shown to him. I remember I contacted jasmin but just like you, medyo seen zoned din ata ako. Hehe. I think she replied to me once then when I asked for her fee, she didn't respond na. E for me its important that I get replies from suppliers I inquire with as quickly as they can since we're based overseas (atat lang lol). So purely emails lang ang way of communication.

princessshayera

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2016, 08:18:24 pm »
Hi MichelleZ,

Thanks for your recommendation sis. Yup, medyo malabo si Jasmine. She replied when I inquired about the cost but when I was asking for her availability seen zoned na. And to think I asked her 4 times ha. Lahat seen zoned. I don't really know bakit ganyan, pero if she's not interested what can I do.

I'm in talks w/ Fern na. I'm okay w/ him na we just have to check the exact time of the shoot :)

shopaholic

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2016, 06:37:55 am »
Awww, to be honest I had a bit of trouble coordinating with her as well leading up to the shoot. Thank god she delivered on the day. If you want I can try to text her to follow up for you 😀 I find it easier to talk to her through text.

princessshayera

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2016, 05:39:36 pm »
Awww, to be honest I had a bit of trouble coordinating with her as well leading up to the shoot. Thank god she delivered on the day. If you want I can try to text her to follow up for you 😀 I find it easier to talk to her through text.

Hi sis, it's okay :) Medyo ma pride din ako sa ganyan parang I asked her several times puro seen lang sya. Gusto ko kasi yung professional din when it comes to things like that. Actually she replied lang as in now na she's no longer available and team B nya pwede.

fat_pat

• Engr turned frustrated wedding planner
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2016, 01:59:27 pm »
Hello former and future Boracay brides

We are planning to get Ronald Soncio or Amanda for OTD coordination. For OTD services can we ask  for contact of supplier in Boracay? We will just do the negotiation but we just need their names and contact.

If can you help me with the following suppliers?

1)Decor for Rent (non-flower) I'm thinking lanterns and lights
2) Kawayan for decor and post
3) Butterlies or doves
4) Those glass bowls/bottles use for mixing colored sands during the ceremony
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 03:54:03 pm by fat_pat »

april_kristina

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2016, 01:08:40 am »
Hi Sis fat_pat,

not sure if you got my message but I currently don't have a string light supplier.

The supplier my coordinator found fell through. They're discontinuing the string lights kasi mabilis masira..

Please let me know if you found one, we still have none.

Thanks!
:) :) :)

fat_pat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2016, 01:10:26 pm »
Hello April,

Sorry hindi ko na receive, saan pala venue mo? Sa Asya kasi pag inhouse mg provide 10K for 100 bulbs, + electricity pa. Naghahanap nga ako ng DIY, meron kasi sa Lazada mga string lights with rattan bulbs.

Sino pala Coordinator mo? OTD Ba?

fat_pat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2016, 03:37:00 pm »
Hello Sis Mich,

Thanks talaga sa mga info mo malaking tulong talaga. I saw your video ang ganda nya, we will also be getting Lula, sino pala yung editor nyo sa LULA si Benjo  ba or si Harlene? Ano  feedback mo sa kanilang service?

Isang downside lang kasi sa nakikita ko sa kanila ay masyadong maiksi yung SDE at wedding highlights nila, is this something na pwede ma negotiate?

MichelleZ

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2016, 12:28:38 pm »
Hi sis fat_pat! No worries sis. It was Mike and Harlene together with their team sis. Only got to meet them on the day itself. Thank you sis. :) It was everything we wanted and more.:) Actually yung pagiging short nga ng SDE nila yung mga naread ko comments about them. But for me I think yung length was just enough. They were the first to arrive in Asya on the day ng wedding apart from Amanda's team sis . Although I told them na I don't like "acting scenes" for our video but Mike said kahit konti lang and so I did. :D

fat_pat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2016, 09:35:19 am »
Hello Sis Mich,

Nakita ko pala sa IG mo yung mga pics mo, ang ganda. Upgraded ba yung flowers mo? Pwede mo ba ma PM kung magkano yung upgrade? Are the upgraded flowers ng Asya sa Arc lang or included sa table?

Yung mga drappings mo and design, I assume na hindi kay Asya yun at kay Teddy Manuel yun (nakita ko kasi sa IG post nya na naka hashtag sa iyo). How much naman yung rates ni teddy sa mga decors nya? Just wanted to have a rough order estimate if Teddy is even within our budget cause I read na mahal sya.

PM mo nalang sakin if sensitive na ipost yung budget

momo_chan

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2016, 01:26:30 pm »
hi sis ellesor! Thanks! may tab pala don na for boracay site.  :P
if hindi niyo naman mamasamain sisters, mga naka how much kayo sa boracay wedding?  :-* :-* (range lang) Nagwworry kasi ako baka hindi kasya yung sakin,

Thanks!

ellesor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2016, 12:34:57 am »
hi sis ellesor! Thanks! may tab pala don na for boracay site.  :P
if hindi niyo naman mamasamain sisters, mga naka how much kayo sa boracay wedding?  :-* :-* (range lang) Nagwworry kasi ako baka hindi kasya yung sakin,

Thanks!

sis depende kasi yung budget sa mga suppliers mo. may nakuha ka ng suppliers?

MichelleZ

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2016, 05:11:52 am »
Hi sis fat_pat. Thank you.:) Yes sis nagupgrade ako ng flowers ng Asya but it was for the arc lang for the ceremony. They delivered well naman and marami nagandahan, some of out guests said, ang dami naman flowers daw. :)For the aisle, we just got their basic setup. I was planning to put parasols sa aisle instead but medyo the weather didn't cooperate and malakas hangin.

As for the tables, yes sis Teddy Manuel did the reception styling . The drapings, flowers, canopy etc., my bouquet and the whole entourage flowers. Super sulit sya sis. Actually we were planning not to get a stylist and just use the basic setup of Asya. But then syempre it would be a lot more different if its executed by stylist since we wanted to achieve the gatsby theme. Pero syempre sis it will still depend on your budget. :) We have former Asya brides who didn't get stylist and maganda naman yung setup nila.:)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close