We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi Sis! I'll be having my prenup in Boracay. Can anyone recommend a good HMUA?
Thanks Sis @jajadc! OMG ang lapit lang natin, April 2017 ako. Good luck naman sakin at peak season. Since church ceremony ka din, have your decided on the styling ng church? been looking online for Boracay based florist - not much luck
Hi sis shopaholic! I'm having a hard time coordinating with her. After inquiry on a few things I asked her 4 times na if she's still available on my schedule but puro seen zone lang sya. Kahit na busy sya shouldn't she update me lang or something?
Awww, to be honest I had a bit of trouble coordinating with her as well leading up to the shoot. Thank god she delivered on the day. If you want I can try to text her to follow up for you 😀 I find it easier to talk to her through text.
hi sis ellesor! Thanks! may tab pala don na for boracay site. if hindi niyo naman mamasamain sisters, mga naka how much kayo sa boracay wedding? (range lang) Nagwworry kasi ako baka hindi kasya yung sakin, Thanks!