We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I love your gown sis belle, I watched the SDE from Ghe's Vimeo account 😊 very beautiful. Naeexcite na ko maka work si Ghe ☺ looking forward to your reviews! And btw did you upgrade styling pa ba in GG, like chandeliers/hanging crystals?
Congrats sis belle_v2g Dami na nating graduate sa 2015 brides! Here's our onsite slideshow by Ruffa and Mike Photography:https://vimeo.com/129068216
Sis hallerski and I communicate outside gt too and I already saw her photos on Facebook few days after her wedding.. You can actually see how the day went by just simply looking at the photos. Everyone's so happy. ang sarap ng ganong vibe. 2 days after our wedding, Ghe Consolacion already uploaded the sde on his vimeo account. Pardon my super bungisngis face hahaha! But that's just me, genuinely happy on that day. He also did the caption for hubby's vows so that our aussie friends will understand what he meant when they watch the video.
What a nice engagement ring you have, sis hallerski!! ganda pala ng oval hehe
hi hallerski, you looked so beautiful and your wedding was just so joyous - you could see it in everybody's faces congratulations and may you have a wonderful marriage