Author Topic: 2015 Brides (Part 6)  (Read 71126 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2015, 12:55:06 am »
Thank you sis belle_v2g!!! What a beautiful bride you are.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2015, 12:56:51 am »
I was gonna ask the same thing! What shade is your hair color sis belle_v2g? So radiant! ☺

f878

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2015, 01:23:20 am »
congrats sis belle_v2g!
kitang-kita ang bridal glow mo. :)
can't wait to read more about your wedding!

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2015, 05:48:06 am »
congrats sis belle!! you definitely have that bridal glow! so pretty :) sobrang sweet din ng message sayo ni thea. i wish i had the same relationship with my hmua, or any of our suppliers for that matter. glad to hear your wedding went well. cant wait to hear your reviews.

i do hope you push thru with your honeymoon, sayang naman. maybe you can just go to one place and book a one way flight pauwi. :)

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2015, 08:43:44 am »
Sis belle_v2g so pretty! Galing din ng HMUA mo!! 😉
Ombre yung ganong hair color right? Sinong pumili ng tone. Bagay sa yo eh!
Yung iba kasing ino ombrehan eh hindi suitable sa skintine tone.

But you really look radiant!  :-*
Congrats and best wishes!!

Push mo na yung trips mo! Makakapag relax ka naman dun. The byahe is really worthy  ;)

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2015, 08:46:38 am »
Best wishes, belle!

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2015, 09:31:47 am »
Hi sis belle_v2g...congrats. graduate ka na.  best wishes.. :-)

naku 2015 brides and grooms.  ilan na lang tayo?  dates are fast approaching..  good luck sa tin.. :-)

cheezums

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2015, 10:11:25 am »
How long is the validity of church requirements like marriage banns, permission from parish, pre cana seminar, etc. ?
6 months bef wedding date pwede na ba sila I-accomplish?  We're getting married in Archbishop's Palace this December. I called AP and since new yung person in-charge she doesn't know elk :(

What were told lang kase was the validity of marriage certificate and baptismal and confirmation certs.
TIA!

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2015, 11:42:35 am »
sis belle!! you looked gorgeous! you are so pretty and glowing! Sana kami din on our wedding ganyan kaganda..hihi..

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2015, 11:55:58 am »
How long is the validity of church requirements like marriage banns, permission from parish, pre cana seminar, etc. ?
6 months bef wedding date pwede na ba sila I-accomplish?  We're getting married in Archbishop's Palace this December. I called AP and since new yung person in-charge she doesn't know elk :(

What were told lang kase was the validity of marriage certificate and baptismal and confirmation certs.
TIA!

hi sis.. marriage banns and permission are 3 months i think.. for precana, it's 6 months.. :)

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2015, 12:58:07 pm »
So glowy, belle_v2g! I really like your hair too :) How long before the wedding did you get your colour done?

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2015, 01:11:40 pm »
so beautiful sis belle! who would've thought na na-stress ka pa nyan before your wedding! Congrats and Best wishes!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2015, 01:37:02 pm »
Thanks sissies!! Sis sevenstars I had it done exactly 2 weeks before the wedding. For those who were asking what color that is, hindi ko talaga alam I swear.. I just told the hairstylist to give me the best color that will match my complexion..

simang

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2015, 03:35:58 pm »
Thanks sis sevenstars and gi_jane. :)

Sis caleeice, we're thinking of forfeiting our flights to bora-cebu-elnido.. too tired to travel :(

Sis 120515.. thanks for my hmua 4 that haha! I was so stressed the day before and so busy.. buti na lang I didn't looked horrible. https://instagram.com/p/3dhioynQoI/

So pretty!!! Waahhh <3 Ang ganda mo sis :) Congratulations!!!

aylatskie

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2015, 04:43:41 pm »
Sis belle_v2g congrats. If may I ask, San Ka nagpa color Ng hair mo?  Ganda much kasi. TIA

fantabulous

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2015, 04:49:51 pm »
I really liked your pink dress, sis belle! Congratulations! You look so pretty!  :)

margasyjuco

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2015, 09:06:35 pm »
Congratulations sis belle_v2g! You're gorgeous! :)

Thanks sis sevenstars and gi_jane. :)

Sis caleeice, we're thinking of forfeiting our flights to bora-cebu-elnido.. too tired to travel :(

Sis 120515.. thanks for my hmua 4 that haha! I was so stressed the day before and so busy.. buti na lang I didn't looked horrible. https://instagram.com/p/3dhioynQoI/

mija0126

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2015, 11:19:13 pm »
ang ganda naman ni sis belle_vtg:) congrats and best wishes! how much nag rarange yung HMUA mo? I'm looking for HMUA din kase since December bride pa naman ako,,,,:) 

ang daming pretty sa GT ahhhh....:) congrats mga sis!

happy preps

BPstar

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2015, 11:33:53 pm »
i saw your SDE sis belle_v2g! ang GANDA!!!! ;D Your wedding looks perfect! ;) I'm getting more excited to work with Ghe :D :D :D

Meow Lao Li

  • Guest
Re: 2015 Brides (Part 6)
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2015, 01:23:32 am »
Hi Girls,

I'm a newbie here and hoping to get some advice sana. I read successful weddings kaya congrats to you girls. Sana when our day arrives ganun din ma-experience ko. :)

By the way, my wedding is next year Feb, and wala pa din akong wedding gown, entourage long dresses, videographer, etc. I have the list of to-dos but really want to see/hear from you girls yung kung anong timeline ang urgent na, yung as in. Like how many months dapat nag-s-start ang wedding gown (MTO), booking ng ento dresses (MTO), about when should we have pre-nup, kailan start ng save-the-date invites or postings, invitations, ok lang ba na fake flowers para di nalalanta or wag?

Please feel free to share your experiences and advice. Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close