We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis @MS_Jandel: Hi! Already visited aries razal IG. Thanks for your suggestion. :-) I like the Valentino pink rockstuds. But I'm not sure if it's comfy and if it will fit me perfectly.
^I checked sa Melissa Trinoma yesterday and kaunti lang yung sa wedding line nila ang nandun. Price range is 4K-6K. Mukhang comfy naman.
Hi Sis Hermione28 what's the brand of your shoes? I'm pretty sure they're comfy since you were able to wear them all night!
my wedding shoes are from Payless - less than 2k hehe i wore flats the whole time
How is the sizing? Is it narrow? I have considered Peony as an option instead of BM.
^ nice! How much was it with the discount?