We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis! Got it at 21K
Sis Hermione28, yes sis yan mismo. Yes gusto ko talaga nude tapos after the wedding I can wear it with anything na so may go-to shoes na ako for special occassions!Sis LilaFowler wow sis where yun? Sa store nila mismo or sa online site? I'm thinking to get some flats na loubs for office when I have money. Hehe..
I have finally bought my wedding shoes! A nude pair Louboutins. It's on sale sa Rustans. The fit is good and rounded siya so mas comfy kesa sa pointed. I'm so kilig.Here is a photo of the style. http://www.thecheeseplace.co.uk/images/large/en-zh/christianlouboutin-neofilo-3130218_PK1A_LRG.jpgIt's an old design and I'm just so happy it was on sale. hahaha
Sis MS_JanDel, ibreak-in mo na kaagad yung shoes mo sis. Good thing you didn't buy So Kate Loubuotins, they are the most excruciating of them all.