Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 81083 times)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #480 on: August 22, 2016, 03:31:33 pm »
^wow Louboutins!  :o

Yan mismo yung shoes sis? Nude? Ang ganda nakaka puti ng paa!

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #481 on: August 22, 2016, 04:20:09 pm »
That's a very good price!

I usually get my Loubs when they do their family and friends sale. They can go up to 80% off.

Di talaga ako maka decide with shoes. Sana madami akong paa para masuot ko lahat.

Hi sis! Got it at 21K ;D ;D

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #482 on: August 23, 2016, 09:30:48 am »
Sis Hermione28, yes sis yan mismo. Yes gusto ko talaga nude tapos after the wedding I can wear it with anything na so may go-to shoes na ako for special occassions!

Sis LilaFowler wow sis where yun? Sa store nila mismo or sa online site? I'm thinking to get some flats na loubs for office when I have money. Hehe..

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #483 on: August 23, 2016, 09:41:10 am »
^ sis MS_JanDel! very nice shoes! <3

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #484 on: August 23, 2016, 09:58:17 am »
^Thank you sis kdramaholic  ;D Wanted to buy something I can wear after the wedding  :D

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #485 on: August 23, 2016, 10:22:23 am »
^ I agree sis! It's the perfect pair for all occasions <3 Nice choice! :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #486 on: August 23, 2016, 10:36:29 am »
It's their store in Sydney. They used to be a client of my boss and she gets sent and invitation and can invite guests.

I got my python Bianca from that sale reduced to $280 from $1200.

The problem is that the stock and sizes is very limited. I'm a 7.5 so minsan mga weird na designs na lang ang natitira.

I want to get my wedding shoes sana there kaya lang it happens only in March and baka wala akong magustuhan and my wedding is in April. Baka mabitin ako.

Sis Hermione28, yes sis yan mismo. Yes gusto ko talaga nude tapos after the wedding I can wear it with anything na so may go-to shoes na ako for special occassions!

Sis LilaFowler wow sis where yun? Sa store nila mismo or sa online site? I'm thinking to get some flats na loubs for office when I have money. Hehe..

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #487 on: August 23, 2016, 10:58:51 am »
^Wow what a deal! The Bianca in Rustans is around 40k, the nude ones. Oo nga sis, baka magantay ka tapos wala ka magustuhan or walang size.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #488 on: August 23, 2016, 01:02:28 pm »
I have finally bought my wedding shoes! A nude pair Louboutins. It's on sale sa Rustans. The fit is good and rounded siya so mas comfy kesa sa pointed. I'm so kilig.

Here is a photo of the style.  http://www.thecheeseplace.co.uk/images/large/en-zh/christianlouboutin-neofilo-3130218_PK1A_LRG.jpg

It's an old design and I'm just so happy it was on sale. hahaha


Wow, I love your shoes sis! And you got it on a very nice price pa. 😍

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #489 on: August 23, 2016, 02:07:48 pm »
^Thank you sis! Kaya sis binili ko na agad. Sayang yung discount.. hehe..

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #490 on: August 23, 2016, 09:25:32 pm »
Anybody here who has experience with aerosole pumps or any of their heeled shoes?? I saw a nude, sleek looking aerosole pumps in rustans. The footbed looks comfy and has heel rest technology.

smdagnes

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #491 on: September 15, 2016, 03:26:15 am »
has anyone tried custom made shoes at Kara? I have been eyeing for a sophia webster pair of shoes pero hindi kase practical. madaming aldo o charles & keith na shoes na yun eh  ;D are their (Kara's) shoes comfortable. I have not done any DIY for my wedding and I am also hoping i could do something at least personalized at hindi bili or paid for - if it is worth it.

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #492 on: October 12, 2016, 04:03:56 pm »
Hi Sis! Can anyone suggest a bridal shoe around the 20k range??? I was really planning on getting a Manolo Blahnik Hangisi but I'm having second thoughts because of the price :( I'm not really a designer shoe person kaya baka masayang lang after the wedding :( Help!

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #493 on: October 13, 2016, 09:49:08 am »
^sis you can try Badgley Mischka or maybe Steve Madden. I bought my Louboutins at 21k only because it was on sale at Rustan's Makati.  ;D

marywater

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #494 on: October 13, 2016, 02:08:25 pm »
I am honestly feeling rebellious about wedding shoes.

Not a fan of heels. They're bad for my back, so what I'm planning to do is wear new white sneakers :) Comfort over style for me. :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #495 on: October 13, 2016, 11:44:27 pm »
I'm so excited to try wedding shoes. I'm eyeing Jimmy Choo and Steve Madden.

I've heard Manolo Blahnik Hangisi is really fit and comfortable, yun nga lang it's quite pricey nga.

Sis MS_JanDel, ibreak-in mo na kaagad yung shoes mo sis. Good thing you didn't buy So Kate Loubuotins, they are the most excruciating of them all.  ;D

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #496 on: October 14, 2016, 08:43:58 am »
^^buti di kayo nasasabon ng magulang pagka ganyan.. sa amin kasi kahit nasa edad na kami, nasasabon pa din pag ayaw talaga ng magulang yung something e...

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #497 on: October 14, 2016, 09:28:20 am »
Sis MS_JanDel, ibreak-in mo na kaagad yung shoes mo sis. Good thing you didn't buy So Kate Loubuotins, they are the most excruciating of them all.  ;D

Sis oo sinusuotsuot ko siya para masanay paa ko. yes sis super happy ako na hindi ako nag So Kate! Pinagsisihan ko siguro. Sabi pa ng nung Sales Lady pang photoshoot lang daw yun. Hahahaha.
Manolos was one of my choices too kasi very comfy daw sila kaso sis made of satin kasi siya, so pagnatuluan or naapakan dudumi na.Plus mahal pa.  Kaya hindi ko na naconsider.

BTW for those who would not be wearing heels, I bought a pair of white Lace TOMS for my reception. Beach kasi reception namin so I can't wear my Loubs there. I bought it at 2.5k only, nakasale siya.
They look liek this:

http://media03.toms.com/static/www/images/product/product_image_1450x1015_Lifestyle/10008033%20white%20lace%20leaves%20classics.jpg

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #498 on: October 14, 2016, 09:47:51 am »
^ anong plan mo sa length ng dress? Will it be measured with your height sa heels or flats? Eto kasi problem ko now.

I'm hesitant kung bibili ako ng shoes or not. May magaganda kasi akong shoes naman kaya lang darker color. Toying with the idea of wearing black heels. I have black Loubs kasi never worn. Nanghihinayang kasi ako bumili and I will only wear them for 1-2 hours.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #499 on: October 14, 2016, 10:15:11 am »
The dress should be measured with the height of the shoes youre really going to wear on that day. All of the designers I met advised me to bring the shoes I'll wear even during fittings so the length of the dress will be perfect to my height. If you dont have shoes yet, most probably the designer will ask you to estimate the height of your shoes. Some of our sisters here also commented that when they changed from heels to flats, it was so obvious  because their dresses suddenly looked longer and big for them. They were dragging their dresses come reception time so maybe for those who really wants to switch shoes, have a detachable trains or maybe have it clipped after the church?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close