Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 81110 times)

jesuiskareen

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #460 on: August 11, 2016, 10:12:35 am »
^I checked sa Melissa Trinoma yesterday and kaunti lang yung sa wedding line nila ang nandun. Price range is 4K-6K. Mukhang comfy naman.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 11:04:50 am by mama squeak! »

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #461 on: August 11, 2016, 10:40:14 am »
Hi sis Rowan! You're welcome :) I just ordered my normal size which is 5.5 and didn't measure my feet, super risky talaga! Hahaha! Bahala na. :) I might go to SM Aura this weekend to check :) Ikaw din if you're still unsure, go to Badgley na din.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:00:52 pm by kdramaholic »

bersh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #462 on: August 11, 2016, 11:23:23 am »
sis @MS_Jandel: Hi! Already visited aries razal IG. Thanks for your suggestion. :-) I like the Valentino pink rockstuds. But I'm not sure if it's comfy and if it will fit me perfectly.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #463 on: August 11, 2016, 03:07:56 pm »
Just want to chika, I'm so happy I was able to carry my 5 inches shoes until the end of the program! Hanggang sayawan pa sa after party! yey!  ;D

I have a spare shoes, pero di ko talaga kinailangan.

Nakakatulong talaga yung pag break in sa shoes. Yung tipong suot ko sa bahay mula umaga hanggang gabi kasi diba from preps to reception mo naman talaga susuootin.

Saka nakakatuwa kasi nag change ako ng dress sa cake cutting and toast and garter portion, its a mermaid gown tapos mahaba, so panay ang angat ko, sumisilip lagi yung shoes, buti nalang di ako nag change  ;)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #464 on: August 12, 2016, 10:03:44 am »
sis @MS_Jandel: Hi! Already visited aries razal IG. Thanks for your suggestion. :-) I like the Valentino pink rockstuds. But I'm not sure if it's comfy and if it will fit me perfectly.

Hi Sis! According to some of our sissies here, Valentinos are comfy. But if you want you could try them on and feel if you do feel comfy in them. There's this store in Greenbelt5 called Adora which carries Valentinos. You can visit them.  :)

Hi Sis Hermione28 what's the brand of your shoes? I'm pretty sure they're comfy since you were able to wear them all night! ;D

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #465 on: August 13, 2016, 09:59:46 am »
^I checked sa Melissa Trinoma yesterday and kaunti lang yung sa wedding line nila ang nandun. Price range is 4K-6K. Mukhang comfy naman.

thanks sis! will drop by tom! :D

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #466 on: August 14, 2016, 08:55:34 pm »
Hi Sis Hermione28 what's the brand of your shoes? I'm pretty sure they're comfy since you were able to wear them all night! ;D

Nine west lang sis. Nine West Niko Actually at first hindi sya comfy, unti unti lang nasanay.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 07:46:16 pm by hermione28 »

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #467 on: August 15, 2016, 04:43:56 am »
my wedding shoes are from Payless - less than 2k hehe :) i wore flats the whole time

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #468 on: August 15, 2016, 09:57:38 am »
my wedding shoes are from Payless - less than 2k hehe :) i wore flats the whole time

Same tayo sis! I plan to buy this 3" deep purple (my motif) velvet stiletto that I saw at Payless and will DIY with crystals na lang. Pang photo ops ko lang sya gagamitin cause I plan to wear my 2" Nude CLN  peep toe wedge shoes instead. I've only worn it once on my brother's wedding last year kaya na "break-in" ko na sya so no worries about getting blisters. We're also trying to be practical na rin pra magkasya ang budget hehe. 

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #469 on: August 15, 2016, 12:02:31 pm »
That's true mga sis, kung sa shoes, get the most comfy shoes within your budget. I got mine for less than P500, pero dito kasi sa dubai ko binili, naka Big Brands Sale.  ;D

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #470 on: August 16, 2016, 10:06:50 am »
tama hahaha :) hindi din kase ako nag formal shoes.. sneakers/fitflops/birks person kase ako :)

nice din DIY like adding crystals.. you can buy those sa quiapo hehe

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #471 on: August 16, 2016, 01:38:30 pm »
sis hermione28 ang gorgeous ng shoes mo! Simple but the crystals sa heels ang ganda. I'll check NineWest too. Hope I can find something I like!

Comfy is really the way to go! Kung ako lang, I'd really go for flats. there's a Phillip Lim pair I really like.
It's on sale in IG, at 9k PHP. Pero sabi ng mom ko mas maganda pa din daw yung may heels kahit konti lang...

Phillip Lim shoes - https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/Shopbop/p/pcs/products/phlii/phlii2179412337/phlii2179412337_q3_1-0.jpg

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #472 on: August 16, 2016, 07:48:37 pm »
^thanks sis! Nagustuhan ko talaga yung pagka simple nya sa harap, tapos sa likod, Pak, crystals.  ;D

IMO, mag heels ka sis kahit konti lang, pati kasi lakad nakaka ganda kapag may heels kahit konti.
Mag change ka nalang sis sa talagang gusto mo after church.  ;)

nerakmd

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #473 on: August 18, 2016, 10:15:44 pm »
How is the sizing? Is it narrow?

I have considered Peony as an option instead of BM.

Already received my wedding shoes! Ang ganda nya! Better than I expected. I ordered based from their size guide. I'm size US 7.5, 24.5 cm. I got it in UK 5/EU 38/US7/AU 6. It fits perfectly and surprisingly comfortable despite the 9.5cm (3.7in) heel height. The actual material is leather with laser cut floral design. It's kinda narrow but I have narrow feet kaya ok lang. Will be trying it out during my first fitting next month. :)

I was initially planning on getting the Valentino Rockstud, but I decided to buy this one since they had free shipping last July.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:42:55 am by nerakmd »

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #474 on: August 19, 2016, 07:17:25 am »
Thanks! I'm trying to find a seller with a good return policy just in case it doesnt fit well

bersh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #475 on: August 19, 2016, 09:20:56 am »
Hello sis nerakmd. I also planned to buy the Valentino rockstud (either pink or yellow). But I also like the peony in the link u sent. Although I'm not sure with the sizing. My shoe size varies from 5.5 to 7.

Can u also pm me the price? Is it more expensive than Valentino? 😊

TIA sis. Congrats to you. 😊

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #476 on: August 20, 2016, 02:55:10 am »
nerakmd, just a suggestion, bring a pair of wedges for when you start taking pictures.  I had a made-to-order shoes and it was great, pero grabe namalat feet ko after ng wedding.  May dugo ha :D  Baon ka lang just to be sure, nakakapagod promise.


MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #477 on: August 22, 2016, 09:38:41 am »
I have finally bought my wedding shoes! A nude pair Louboutins. It's on sale sa Rustans. The fit is good and rounded siya so mas comfy kesa sa pointed. I'm so kilig.

Here is a photo of the style.  http://www.thecheeseplace.co.uk/images/large/en-zh/christianlouboutin-neofilo-3130218_PK1A_LRG.jpg

It's an old design and I'm just so happy it was on sale. hahaha

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #478 on: August 22, 2016, 09:48:21 am »
^ nice! How much was it with the discount?


MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #479 on: August 22, 2016, 02:11:20 pm »
^ nice! How much was it with the discount?

Hi sis! Got it at 21K ;D ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close