We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I just bought the Harriet Wilde peony shoes. They offer free shipping in their online store if anyone else is interested. It looks really good if you have a lace dress.
Hello sissies! I'm still looking for the perfect bridal shoes! Grabe ang hirap pala humanap nun hahaha! Lalu na kung within budget Madami sana dito like sa Jimmy Choo kaso di ko talaga afford kahit anong gawin ko Hahahaha! Sana makahanap din ako soon
Hi Sis!! You can try looking into aries razal in IG. He has JCs and other branded shoes on sale for less than 15k. He was recommended to me by another sis here in Girltalk. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet because the shoes I want which are also available, walang size ko. Abangers ako sakanya sis, nagaantay na meron size ko na mganda at affordable. You can try checking them sis.
How is the sizing? Is it narrow? I have considered Peony as an option instead of BM.