Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 81140 times)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #440 on: August 01, 2016, 11:10:16 am »
I just bought the Harriet Wilde peony shoes. They offer free shipping in their online store if anyone else is interested. It looks really good if you have a lace dress. :)

Sis even international? Free shipping?

nerakmd

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #441 on: August 01, 2016, 04:03:22 pm »
^ Yes sis. Even international. But free shipping pala only until July 31. :( Buti nakaabot pa ko. Hintay na lang uli ng promo.

ElephantBride

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #442 on: August 01, 2016, 04:37:44 pm »
Hi! Wedding shoes are my problem, I have this small shoe size kasi of a 4.5 and it's hard to look for evening shoes! Ayoko naman magsuot ng Barbie or Kids section na shoes on my wedding day. I planned on customized sana kaso either mahal or pangit yung pagkagawa pero mura. My budget is only 5K and below. Any recommendation? Thanks in advance!!!

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #443 on: August 01, 2016, 05:18:43 pm »
^Try mo sa nine west. My friend is a size 5, she was able to buy her wedding shoes there. Hindi ko lang alam how much.. Try looking din sa SM makati, baka merong size 4.5 sa stock nila. Andun din yung brands like nina and badgley mischka :)

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #444 on: August 01, 2016, 11:14:24 pm »
hi elephantbride - for customized shoes try mo Kara sapatos, nag-inquire na ako sa kanila and pasok siya sa budget mo :)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #445 on: August 02, 2016, 08:24:59 am »
Hello sissies! :) I'm still looking for the perfect bridal shoes! :) Grabe ang hirap pala humanap nun hahaha! Lalu na kung within budget :o Madami sana dito like sa Jimmy Choo kaso di ko talaga afford kahit anong gawin ko :) Hahahaha! Sana makahanap din ako soon :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #446 on: August 02, 2016, 09:24:00 am »
How is the sizing? Is it narrow?

I have considered Peony as an option instead of BM.


I just bought the Harriet Wilde peony shoes. They offer free shipping in their online store if anyone else is interested. It looks really good if you have a lace dress. :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #447 on: August 02, 2016, 10:39:05 am »
Hello sissies! :) I'm still looking for the perfect bridal shoes! :) Grabe ang hirap pala humanap nun hahaha! Lalu na kung within budget :o Madami sana dito like sa Jimmy Choo kaso di ko talaga afford kahit anong gawin ko :) Hahahaha! Sana makahanap din ako soon :)

Hi Sis!! You can try looking into aries razal in IG. He has JCs and other branded shoes on sale for less than 15k. He was recommended to me by another sis here in Girltalk. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet because the shoes I want which are also available, walang size ko. Abangers ako sakanya sis, nagaantay na meron size ko na mganda at affordable. You can try checking them sis.  :)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #448 on: August 02, 2016, 06:31:00 pm »
Hi Sis!! You can try looking into aries razal in IG. He has JCs and other branded shoes on sale for less than 15k. He was recommended to me by another sis here in Girltalk. Unfortunately I haven't bought yet because the shoes I want which are also available, walang size ko. Abangers ako sakanya sis, nagaantay na meron size ko na mganda at affordable. You can try checking them sis.  :)

hi sis! super thaanks! sige, i'll check this ig account :) back up plan ko magpa-ship abroad pag wala na talaga choice :( gusto ko lang kasi perfect fit para di naman super tiis ganda :) Hirap din talaga ang size noh? Kaya try mo din online if you have a relative abroad pa-ship mo sa kanya para di na dadaan sa customs, kasi kahit free shipping super struggle pag pick up sa customs, ewan ko lang this year or depends sa municipality. Thanks again :D

jesuiskareen

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #449 on: August 02, 2016, 07:30:01 pm »
Hi mga sis! I'm going to have a garden ceremony and for sure, lulubog ang stilettos . Any recommendation on where I can buy nice wedge shoes? Need ko talaga mag-heels at matangkad si H2B. Haha! Help!

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #450 on: August 03, 2016, 09:43:56 am »
Sis kdramaholic! I have thought of that sis since h2b has an aunt coming from the states pero i'll try muna sa mga legit IG sellers or sa Rustan's. I still have till February to look for a pair of wedding shoes, dapat kasi by March, when I fit my gown may shoes na..Hope we can finally find our wedding shoes sis!

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #451 on: August 03, 2016, 02:32:36 pm »
^ sis MS_JanDel.. you have a point :) pwede naman sa Rustan's! May mga sale items kaso malaki or maliit yung size sakin kaya wala din ako napili pero baka ikaw may makita dun, good thing may mga legit ig sellers na din :) Sana may mahanap ka din :) best of luck satin! Yan nga din sabi ng designer ko need ko na daw ng bridal shoes sa 1st fitting in September. Oh my! :o

nerakmd

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #452 on: August 03, 2016, 06:37:54 pm »
How is the sizing? Is it narrow?

I have considered Peony as an option instead of BM.

Haven't tried it yet.  I have narrow feet naman. Chose the size based on their size guide. Will give you feedback once I receive it. :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #453 on: August 04, 2016, 12:33:03 am »
I just bought the Harriet Wilde peony shoes. They offer free shipping in their online store if anyone else is interested. It looks really good if you have a lace dress. :)

It looks so fab nga sis! I will consider it din pag bibili na kami.  :) Our wedding is on Feb 2017 pa. I'm planning to buy 2-3 mos. before. Thanks!

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #454 on: August 10, 2016, 02:34:06 pm »
Finally, done buying my wedding shoes online! Sumugal na ako kahit di ko sure if it will fit perfectly huhu. I just followed the size chart then bahala na. :p 4 inches wedge from Badgley Mischka sale kasi kaya I took advantage. Sana din masarap sa paa. :o Waaaaahh!!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 04:16:38 pm by kdramaholic »

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #455 on: August 10, 2016, 03:30:21 pm »
^Kdramaholic, where did you buy Badgley Mischka wedges? I am eyeing their Awake wedges actually. Gusto ko rin actually sumugal kahit not sure ako sa size haha. Im between 7 and 7.5 :s

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #456 on: August 10, 2016, 04:14:47 pm »
Hi sis rowan! check out this site http://www.6pm.com/badgley-mischka :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #457 on: August 10, 2016, 08:39:16 pm »
Thanks Kdramaholic! Did you get your normal size or one size up? I measured my foot and it matches the measurements in inches but not in cm lol

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #458 on: August 11, 2016, 05:18:27 am »
I wore wedge shoes nung wedding ko. Best decision! Bought it from landmark. Plain lang siya. But if i have a really huge budget for shoes, melissa na mukhang cinderella glass shoes. May nakita ako sa sm aura. Around 8k ata yun. Grabe lakas maka sosyal!

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #459 on: August 11, 2016, 09:46:36 am »
Hello sisses, any leads saan meron nito (and idea on the cost as well): http://brideandbreakfast.ph/2015/03/11/melissa-shoes-for-weddings/olympus-digital-camera-32/

Wala sya sa page ng melissa philippines and melissa international. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close