We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Aw! Napakadami ko ng niattach na pegs kay rich, wala padin reply. Hay! Yun ang next question ko sis! RTW ni zandra lim. Hehe.. Balitaan mo kami kung gano ka simple si 35k ha! Pag gusto ko nman na ngayon ay all lace gown!
I have this minor dilemma. I saw a dress/gown by a well known mid-range designer that I liked. Thanks to GT for the lead. But my mom has insisted on paying for my gown. Thing is she her designer is medyo high end, popular & expensive. I've read around here that it's improper & disrespectful to show a peg from another local designer. Buti sana if I'm showing a high end designer's gown to the mid-range or low end designer kaso it's the other way around.
^ hi sis! Vonbride here yes he's midrange. His gowns start at 70k. I also like the works of Jazel Sy but Im not sure if she's still midrange kasi namamahalan na ko sa rates nya.