Hi guys! I'm new here and trying to figure things out pa but I do want to share my experience with some designers ive met already.
Pat Santos - I kinda know her personally so I just shot her an email to ask for her rates. I CANT DEAL. haha so I didnt push through na with our appointment seeing that there was no point. I cant afford her pero her style is super feminine, maganda talaga. Be wary lang of bad reviews as I personally know a couple of people who've had not so nice experiences with her in terms of professionalism (fitting scheds etc).
Claiza Bihasa - she quoted me 70-80k for the gown inclusive of the primary veil. Overall, she seems ok naman it's just that I felt na medyo tinipid yung design ng gown ko sa initial sketch nya. I asked for a resketch but I never received one, seems like nagka problem sa email etc. But she's ok naman to deal with, I guess I wasn't willing to drop that much money for the design she showed me. location is somewhere in greenhills, sa may little baguio.
Bride House/Carmen Lazaro - she gave me the lowest quote 45k which is inclusive na of all accessories. I didn't book her kasi based on our back and forth discussions both in person and via email, parang di nya nagrasp yung details that i wanted for my gown. nanghihinayang ako kasi mura and the output naman of bridehouse judging from their IG accnt looks ok but i dont think they can deliver based on my personal peg. I wouldve gone siguro with them if my peg was lace or beaded. also, she showed me gowns she made for the moms of the bride and groom, parang gawang DV so naka add sa decision ko not to get her. location is near makati med.
Roxy Bagano - She quoted me 50k inclusive of accesories na. She's nice naman kaso naging downside yung location nya. sa may pasay area tapos parang situated sa eskenita, masikip yung way papunta and yung mismong place nasa masikip na street na madaming tambay. I tried to reconsider kung dapat ba sya maging factor kasi twice or thrice ka lang naman magfifit pero naka contribute din sa pagdedecide ko yung parang magkakamukha na rin lahat ng designs nya. not to say that they're ugly, magaganda naman, i just wasnt sold. her quote for my entourage was 4,500 and moms' gowns around 7k.
Teena Sabrina Tan - She quoted me 90k for my gown. Nashock ako haha. I understood naman kasi talagang intricate yung style that I was asking for but I was sort of disappointed lang kasi I expected her to be somehow affordable parin or at least open to compromise since she's just starting and very young pa. But she's really nice to deal with and I feel like wala kang magiging problem once you book her kasi madali sya kausap. Di rin pala sya nagprovide ng sketch sa akin even though I asked for it, maybe she's busy but it's ok lang since parang nilet go ko narin sya when she quoted me that much for my gown so di na ako nagexpect talaga ng sketch even if she promised me she would. She quoted me 6k for my ento. Her place is at wackwack, very accessible.
Andrea Tetangco of Coca Couture - She quoted me 85k with accessories. She said something super weird/mean about another designer which completely threw me off. couldn't focus na after that haha. quote for the moms is 20-30k daw and for my ento 6,500. nice location though, sa may wack wack din. Mauuna lang building ni Teena and then hers na. Her style is super similar to Pat Santos's. Again, can't drop that much money for a gown though i love her style and cut.
Haydee Garcia - Quoted me 50k inclusive of all accessories. quoted me 4k for my ento and 8k for the moms. I told her that I would book her na. I like the cuts of her gown. SO far, konti pa lang talaga yung mga samples nya so i'm taking a huge risk here pero you cant beat the price e, malapit pa location nya sa amin (QC). I'm just a bit put off by this one client of hers who commented on her recent IG post saying something to the effect na "nasan ka na ba? kanina pa kami sa shop mo!!!" I don't want to have problems syempre in meeting with her for my fittings so this is something i'll have to watch out for. I'm thinking tututukan ko na lang sya and make sure maaga kami magsstart so there's no reason para mangarag ako with preps. if you're a haydee garcia bride please share your experience naman with her, id appreciate it!
