Author Topic: MID range wedding gown designers  (Read 199614 times)

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #600 on: May 12, 2017, 08:27:20 pm »
Go sis. Para wala ka ng what ifs. 😊

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #601 on: May 17, 2017, 10:48:35 pm »
I've been seeing their page in FB, their name is Bottega Bellance. A boutique that offers rental of high end couture (Vera Wang, Mak Tumang, etc).

Has anyone tried or inquired with them? Or visited their boutique? Is it legit? :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #602 on: May 21, 2017, 01:04:43 pm »
Hi winkar22 :) I think legit naman siya coz I saw in W@W FB Page a photo wherein she went there and fitted yung mga gowns in Bottega Bellance :)

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #603 on: May 22, 2017, 11:06:32 pm »
@decibel28, as in legit Vera Wang, Monique Lhullier and other designer dresses? Haha. Can't join W@W kasi because of my "supplier" status. (And I must admit na I am bitter about that. I find it unfair, oh well).

I inquired one Monique Lhullier dress and was advised na 30k ang rental for that gown. Medyo interesting kasi you get to wear a designer dress.  ;D

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #604 on: May 23, 2017, 12:43:02 pm »
I don't know if may Monique Lhuillier, pero what I saw in the post is may Vera Wang, Mak Tumang, and marami pa daw. Wow naman not bad na and if you really want na designer and willing ka mag rent, then I guess worth it siya puntahan :)

Heyille029

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #605 on: May 30, 2017, 09:59:59 pm »
Hi mga sis. Just saw a post nga pala na on-sale si veluz for w@wies. :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #606 on: May 31, 2017, 01:56:54 pm »
True Heyille029 :) Super mura daw, ranging from Php40K then they have the RTW's from 2013 collection onwards. Super mura for a Veluz gown especially if you're eyeing on a specific style in her RTW collection. And if you're a member of W@W, they have an additional 10% discount pa daw. Grabe, if only I'm in Manila for sure I was there haha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close