watch now

Author Topic: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?  (Read 69016 times)

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2014, 01:12:05 pm »
^oo nga e. Tutal hindi naman ako kumakain ng tofu, matry nalang ilagay sa face. hehe.


budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2014, 01:15:02 pm »
Yup check it out mga sissies. :D

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2014, 01:33:04 pm »
^san to nabibili?

pr280

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2014, 02:38:29 pm »
Nighttime: Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid. Has salicylic acid to target clogged pores and imperfections. Stimulates collagen production.

Once a week: DermaE Overnight Radiant Peel. Has AHA to exfoliate top layer of skin, rids you of flakiness, wrinkles and open pores.

Pinays should learn more about and incorporate AHAs and BHAs into their skincare regimen. Physical exfoliants like those with beads don't really do much and can sometimes aggravate the skin. There are chemical exfoliants in the supermarket that may be too harsh that are not at the right PH level to actually help the skin.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2014, 06:34:23 pm »
^
Hi, how much is Derma E's overnight radiant peel?

And anyone here using Olay's night resurfacing essence? Hindi ba sticky ang feeling? I used to have the Regenerist regenerating serum before but did not like the texture kaya I got rid of it.

pr280

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2014, 02:00:12 pm »
^
Hi, how much is Derma E's overnight radiant peel?

And anyone here using Olay's night resurfacing essence? Hindi ba sticky ang feeling? I used to have the Regenerist regenerating serum before but did not like the texture kaya I got rid of it.

I think its about P750-850, I cant recall. I haven't gone thru the bottle yet kasi once a week lang gamit and it's almost a year since I bought it.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2014, 02:59:37 pm »
^where to buy sis?? May aha din sa paulas choice diba. Which is better? Thanks

pr280

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2014, 04:30:50 pm »
^where to buy sis?? May aha din sa paulas choice diba. Which is better? Thanks

DermaE from Healthy Options.

Yeah Paula's Choice has AHA too. I am more concerned about breakouts that's why I use BHA. They have a Weekly Resurfacing AHA Treatment which is similar to the function of DermaE. But I had the DermaE for about a year now before I even started with Paula's Choice. I plan to finish it first before I buy and try the PC one. It has good reviews among PC users.

robopink

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2014, 05:07:32 pm »

Lurking on this thread for quite some time now..

Makapag exfoliate na nga din haha! :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2014, 01:38:22 pm »
Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid every day (I apply this in the am on days when I'm using the 10% AHA at night. Otherwise, I use it at night).
Paula's Choice 10% AHA weekly resurfacing treatment twice a week, in the pm
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo in the am when I'm not using Paula's Choice BHA liquid
Cure Natural Aqua gel 2-3x a week on days when I won't be using the 10% AHA.

I found that this regimen has eliminated my pesky milia-like blackheads and whiteheads, the occasional pimple,  and has improved my skin from super oily to the combi-oily state that it is now.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:11:29 am by oktoberfest22 »

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2014, 06:38:08 pm »
I use weekly at home 10% salicylic acid peel for facial exfoliation.
Also, I use epsom salt twice a week as my facial scrub. I mix it up with whatever is available - honey, milk, yoghurt or oils. I also use this as a weekly body scrub :D

 

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2014, 11:54:16 pm »
Coffee grounds lang for me! sometimes may halong sugar and vco. Good for legs, para no cellulites.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2014, 03:32:39 am »
Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid every day (I apply this in the am on days when I'm using the 10% AHA at night. Otherwise, I use it at night).
Paula's Choice 10% AHA weekly resurfacing treatment twice a week, in the pm
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo in the am when I'm not using Paula's Choice BHA liquid
Cure Natural Aqua gel 2-3x a week on days when I won't be using the 10% AHA.

I found that this regimen has eliminated my pesky milia-like blackheads and whiteheads, the occasional pimple,  and has improved my skin from super oily to the combi-oily state that it is now.


Where did you buy your  Paula's Choice and Effaclar Duo?

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2014, 11:07:07 am »
Where did you buy your  Paula's Choice and Effaclar Duo?

Same question :) Thank you in advance! ;)

hellfire007

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2014, 04:53:11 am »
Tried asian secrets and abonne. I like asian secrets better so uubusin ko na lang muna yung abonne. Haven't tried exfoliating my face though. Ano ba maganda for the face kung medio mapimples ka?

MeganDa

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2014, 05:47:06 am »
Bath and body works sugar scrub.
Face- cure aqua gel :)

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2014, 09:42:10 am »
asian lulur and abonne

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2014, 12:50:00 pm »
Updated:

Paula's Choice BHA Liquid Exfoliant - face
Asian Lulur - Body

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2014, 04:42:10 pm »
@Sisses candygrenade and mmquack

My husband bought Effaclar duo in Geneva during one of his trips. But there are some online shops that sell it (digital traincase is one).

I bought my Paula's Choice BHA liquid from Paula's Choice Phils but I heard from some sisses here that it already closed down. I think Lazada still carries it.

fayerydust

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2014, 01:30:38 am »
Aveeno positively radiant daily scrub sa face every night
Asian secrets lulur sa body, or Olay body wash + bath sponge

works well for me! i found out na naiiritate face ko sa chemical exfoliants kaya scrub nalang ako  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close