We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Hi, how much is Derma E's overnight radiant peel?And anyone here using Olay's night resurfacing essence? Hindi ba sticky ang feeling? I used to have the Regenerist regenerating serum before but did not like the texture kaya I got rid of it.
^where to buy sis?? May aha din sa paulas choice diba. Which is better? Thanks
Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid every day (I apply this in the am on days when I'm using the 10% AHA at night. Otherwise, I use it at night). Paula's Choice 10% AHA weekly resurfacing treatment twice a week, in the pmLa Roche Posay Effaclar Duo in the am when I'm not using Paula's Choice BHA liquidCure Natural Aqua gel 2-3x a week on days when I won't be using the 10% AHA. I found that this regimen has eliminated my pesky milia-like blackheads and whiteheads, the occasional pimple, and has improved my skin from super oily to the combi-oily state that it is now.
Where did you buy your Paula's Choice and Effaclar Duo?