watch now

Author Topic: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?  (Read 68960 times)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2014, 06:56:23 pm »
^ako whitening soap sis sabay with scrub. :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 10:34:48 pm by VainDoll »

simang

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2014, 09:22:23 pm »
Ako scrub muna before my beauty soap.

janijun

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2014, 01:50:13 am »
i dont use scrub, i use scrubbing sponge instead + soap ganun din naman epek :)

before I use apricot scrub ng st ives sadly kasi sa scrubbing only linear portion of the skin are being scrubbed unlike pag gumamit ka talaga ng body sponge specially yung 3m na transparent, the best... wag lang sobra.

bronze

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2014, 11:39:53 pm »
I use Lulur I bought in Bali. :) I love the texture. Ayoko ng super coarse na scrub, gusto ko mild pa rin at hindi masyadong abrasive. For my face I use a coral stone na napakaganda ng texture. Works like a charm. I use a mild facial wash with it.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2014, 02:22:24 am »
Currently using Abonne spa milk salt shower formula for my body. Matagal pa maubos, but I might switch back to regular abonne after. Mas gusto ko yung milky scent and hindi madaling malusaw pag nagcontact na sa skin. Oh but I still have my unopened Yoko salt pa pala...

For my face, I use St. Ives apricot scrub and Tofu pore scrub.

Super maganda ba yung Cure aqua gel?

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2014, 08:58:45 am »
Ok na ok saken ang green tea scrub. Galing mismo sa tea bag. Ganda sa face iba yung pagkafresh ng aura. I can't explain pero ang ganda talaga.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2014, 05:20:24 pm »
Asian Secret Lulur, pero dry dapat yung katawan ko. Sobrang fine ng scrub kasi ang bilis matunaw.

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2014, 04:08:36 am »
i use apricot scrub then yun Maxipeel exfoliant cream #3. :) I do this before i sleep then when i wake up glowing yun skin ko. :)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2014, 06:51:03 am »
I'll be trying Sutla Flawless' new coffee milk scrub. I love their vanilla yogurt scrub.

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2014, 11:13:44 am »
makabili nga ng maxipeel exfoliant cream na nakasachet lang. should i get #3? di naman ako super mapimple, just a few discolorations and typical whiteheads balckheads ng onti. tas oily skin most of the time.

cosm!c_ch!c

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2014, 03:46:13 pm »
Human Nature purifying facial scrub really works for me  ;)

thine18

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2014, 04:03:49 pm »
Ako den i want to try
Maxipeel cream ..Pano ba  malalaman kung ano number na dapat

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2014, 10:51:49 pm »
makabili nga ng maxipeel exfoliant cream na nakasachet lang. should i get #3? di naman ako super mapimple, just a few discolorations and typical whiteheads balckheads ng onti. tas oily skin most of the time.

Sis i'm using #3 pero parang hindi naman sya harsh. Hindi rin naman ako mapimple. Yun marks lang talaga.

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2014, 11:06:37 pm »
^okay, im gonna get that. what else are you using sis? uhm off topic sorry. d

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2014, 11:29:42 pm »
apricot scrub ng st. ives. Isa pa to exfoliate pero light lang. Puro light exfoliation lang ako. Ayoko nun mga nagbabalat o nakakadry ng skin. Ang mahal mahal kasi ng moisturizer tapos ipapadry ko lang. hehe

ghai

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2014, 11:26:39 am »
For the face I used:
• Garnier Pure Active Facial Scrub
• St. Ives Apricot Scrub
• Human Nature Balancing Facial Wash

Sa body:
• Abonne
• Asian Secret Lurlur Scrub (use it on dry skin, mas okay results)
• Homemade scrub (kapeng barako, olive/argan oil, honey)

Anyone tried Philosophy's The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash? Anong results sa inyo? Gusto ko talaga to i-try eh.

kukii

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2014, 11:51:24 am »
Currently using Abonne spa milk salt shower formula for my body. Matagal pa maubos, but I might switch back to regular abonne after. Mas gusto ko yung milky scent and hindi madaling malusaw pag nagcontact na sa skin. Oh but I still have my unopened Yoko salt pa pala...

For my face, I use St. Ives apricot scrub and Tofu pore scrub.

Super maganda ba yung Cure aqua gel?

Hi sis :) anong effect nung tofu pore scrub?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2014, 12:40:55 pm »
^ Tightens pores and removes blackheads sis. (:

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2014, 12:55:21 pm »
The tofu pore scrub sounds intriguing.

kukii

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2014, 01:02:57 pm »
Gusto ko tuloy itry

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close