watch now

Author Topic: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?  (Read 69004 times)

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #280 on: September 23, 2019, 05:50:27 pm »
A'bonne sis sa Watsons lang o kaya sa mga local drugstores meron...

bukod sa A'bonne, gumagamit din ako ng korean na viscose towel, anyone familiar dun? twice a week ko to ginagawa

How much yung abonne sis?

sima

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #281 on: September 24, 2019, 07:44:04 am »
^mga less than P100 yan, parang mga nasa P85.00

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2019, 10:36:34 pm »
Any chemical peels do you recommend mga sis?

I'm currently using Tony Moly facial scrub to get rid of whiteheads all over my face kaso I read here na facial scrubs are too harsh sa face.

From what I read, for oily skin, BHA products is good. If you have normal to dry skin, better ang AHA products. Among the AHAs, Mandelic acid ang least irritating or pinaka gentle.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #283 on: November 16, 2019, 10:54:05 pm »
Recently nakabili ako ng exfoliating bath gloves. Ok naman siya, hindi gaanong abrasive at nakakainvigorate.  I alternate this with Abonne salt scrub.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close