watch now

Author Topic: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?  (Read 69012 times)

mapapple

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #260 on: August 31, 2018, 04:10:12 pm »
I know this one local product na facial scrub :D, it's a bit underrated tho  ;) ;), but it can do wonders talaga. It's really great lalo na for  those with sensitive skin like me kasi spherical-shaped yung microbeads exfoliator kaya iwas sa redness and swelling. Basically, what it does to my skin is parang diamond peel yung feeling ko sa face :) Nakakatuwa... PHP 250 lang - WHITE ALLURE MICRODERMABRASION in a JAR w/ Argain oil.... Nabili ko sa website ng Magic Potions.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #261 on: September 01, 2018, 12:50:55 am »
Still loyal sa A Bonne body scrub. Sa face hindi ako nag exfoliate eh.

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #262 on: January 16, 2019, 03:03:39 pm »
Grounds for garden ng Starbucks. Free na, all natural pa. Plus, may coffee oil na naiiwan sa skin ang bango bango pa. Hindi pa siya abrasive.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #263 on: January 29, 2019, 07:51:26 pm »
As I age, I prefer chemical peels na, suggested din ng Derma lalo na if you have big pores, or sensitive skin, gulat nga din ako kala ko mas matapang ang chemical peels, tendency daw kasi mas lalo lumalim and lumaki pores sa scrubs, not to mention if you're not careful scrubs can be very harsh on your face dahil sa friction, plus the chemical itself. Nalala ko nung younger years ko, super addicted ako sa St. Ives, I use it almost daily tapos type na type ko pa iscrub ng husto, que horror!

Went to Flawless last July for my routine facial but decided to consult with a Derma since my skin is acting up that time, akala ko I have dry skin, kaya Ive been using moisturizers, serums, etc yun pala I have oily skin. She prescribed their facial na medyo advanced kasi may chemical peel and gamot na iiwanan + their acne kit Mesoestetic, a bit pricey almost 10k 4 pcs lang + the treatment/procedure, but it worked, until now, I noticed na if I do my chemical peels religiously like twice a month, hinde nagfe flare up pimples ko or kung meron man ambilis ma control. Suffer ka nga lang talaga kasi micro peeling sya.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 10:09:09 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

sturmfrei

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #264 on: February 08, 2019, 02:06:03 am »
Currently using Skinfood Black Sugar Mask. Yes it makes my skin smooth pero parang the scrub is a bit abrasive? Gusto ko pa naman yung tightening effect nya. So now I don't massage it on my face anymore, iniispread ko na lang sya.

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #265 on: February 25, 2019, 09:49:46 pm »
Hi girls, [textspeak!] marerecommend niyo scrub for dark knees? 😐

sushiandshoes

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #266 on: February 26, 2019, 01:10:55 pm »
Chemical peel is good :)

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #267 on: February 26, 2019, 07:44:29 pm »
Whats the best exfoliation product for dry  skin?

sushiandshoes

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #268 on: February 26, 2019, 09:18:59 pm »
Try this lol http://invol.co/cle2xo

Try also Skinfood Rice Mask, it's good :)

louvieee

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #269 on: March 09, 2019, 06:54:33 am »
St. Ives apricot scrub for the face, abonne milk salt scrib for the body

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #270 on: March 15, 2019, 03:54:16 pm »
Try this lol http://invol.co/cle2xo

Try also Skinfood Rice Mask, it's good :)

Thanks will check this out :)

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #271 on: September 17, 2019, 04:51:01 pm »
Any products that we can find at the drugstore?

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #272 on: September 18, 2019, 12:47:35 am »
A'bonne sis sa Watsons lang o kaya sa mga local drugstores meron...

bukod sa A'bonne, gumagamit din ako ng korean na viscose towel, anyone familiar dun? twice a week ko to ginagawa

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #273 on: September 18, 2019, 11:30:21 am »
Using Abonne Spa Milk Salt Scrub 2x a week for the body.  For the face, I use St. ives Apricot Scrub once a week or Detclear AHA/BHA peeling gel scrub from Japan.  And now, following Dr. Belo's advice to use kojic soap daily 

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #274 on: September 18, 2019, 03:33:37 pm »
^sis sa face ba yan yung kojic daily? Anong gamit mo sis?

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #275 on: September 19, 2019, 03:24:29 pm »
^ yes sis, napanood ko din sa interview ni Camille Co ke Dra. Belo.  Pero dapat di siya binababad masyado sa face kasi matapang siya.  It works for me but may not work for some.

I am currently using (BSE) Brilliant Skin Essentials na Kojic soap. 2 lang nagamit ko na kojic, yung BSE or yong sa Beauche.  Marami din nag-ra-rave sa Koji-san tsaka yong Belo na Kojic soap pero di ko pa sila nata-try.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #276 on: September 22, 2019, 12:18:42 am »
 I use pixi glow tonic not only for the face but also the underarms haha. Effective sya in fairness, better than the others I?ve tried (exfoliating sponge, tea tree scrub, witch hazel, etc). I feel fresher somehow.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #277 on: September 22, 2019, 12:42:07 am »
I'm using COSRX BHA Power Liquid, twice a week. Then on other days, I use Belo Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid Soap 2-3x a week.
Kakaumpisa ko pa lang sa soap, about 2 weeks pa lang. It says on the box that it's exfoliating - not sure where this would fall, if chemical or physical exfoliant. The soap has lemon scrub, but I'm trying not to use it coz I'm not a fan (slash scared) of physical exfoliants.

Re BHA, I've been using for about 5 weeks now; I'm not sure if purging stage ba tong my jaw and cheek pimples ko, but they're not that severe.

I think both products are relatively gentle (for me) or maybe dahil di ko ginagamit everyday, kaya chill lang yung reaction ng face ko. 


 

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #278 on: September 23, 2019, 10:31:05 am »
Any chemical peels do you recommend mga sis?

I'm currently using Tony Moly facial scrub to get rid of whiteheads all over my face kaso I read here na facial scrubs are too harsh sa face.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Let's Exfoliate! What products are you using?
« Reply #279 on: September 23, 2019, 02:25:57 pm »
Beauty Derm Oatmeal soap, i?m using it everyday since its gentle naman sa skin and i love the smell

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close