We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hiindi man lang ba sya kumuha ng kakuchaba para makuha ang ring size mo? Hehe.Size lang naman pala ang problema I think hindi naman malaking issue kung sasabihin mo kay fiance mo. You know him better than any of us so say it in a way na hindi naman sya mao-offend. Sabihin mo na din sa kanya na balak mo ipa-repair yung ring kasi worried ka na dahil sa manipis sya eh maputol. Maiinitindihan naman nya yun. Kung kaya mo idaan ng pabiro, I think mas okay yun.Pano mo naman nasabi na na-disappoint mother mo?
Hi ladies. I started losing weight (intentionally or otherwise due to work-related and wedding-prep stress haha) and now my engagement ring is a bit loose on my left ring finger. I have transferred it temporarily on my right middle finger, but my left ring finger feels naked. There are moments when I slightly panic because I felt like I lost my e-ring! Do you know any temporary remedy so the ring would fit better? I think I read this here before, but I can't remember what it's called!
^same tayo sis bersh. when we started our wedding preps prior to engagement, nag-bridal fair muna kami para makapag-sukat ako ng ring size ko and maka-tingin and try ako ng iba-ibang designs. Gusto kasi namin both na perfect fit sakin yung ring and yung gusto ko talaga ang design.
^very nice! Your FI did very well picking your ring. And he proposed in El Nido pa so he really prepared for it! Do you have a date set yet?This is my ring http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e315/mauen/9227E409-FDD1-4AA1-825F-8B98CF303023_zps4wfhqe4k.jpg