Author Topic: Engagement ring...  (Read 79987 times)

sima

• Super GirlTalker
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Engagement ring...
« Reply #540 on: January 11, 2020, 01:11:39 pm »
Congratulations sa mga engaged at newly engaged.

My engagement ring is worth 495pesos from UniSilver and I'm proudly wearing it every single day.

AWWWWWWW !   Kudos sa inyo ni fiance, sis!  Nakakatuwa naman!  Saludo ako sa pagiging practical ninyo. 

Kami naman ni mister, wala kaming engagement ring.  Yung gagastusin kasi niya doon para ibigay sa akin, sabi ko sa ibang bagay na lang niya ilaan.  Hanggang ngayon, ganoon pa rin kami.  We think and re-think kung kailangan ba talaga bago bumili ng mga high-ticket items :D

honeyapple015

• Probationary
« Reply #541 on: February 12, 2020, 11:34:40 am »
Planning na din kami to get married 5 years na kami ng boyfriend ko Im 28 and he?s 33 nagka sundo kami na civil wedding and gusto nya may engagement ring ako planning to get a 1 carat diamond heart or round cut. Saan kaya okay bumili and cheaper price sana nag try kami sa mall 1 carat nila is 155k but hindi ko nagustuhan kasi hindi makinang or matagal lang yung ring na andun sa lalagyan, okay lang ba yun price na yun? Feeling namin mas makaka mura kami if sa alahera kami pumunta not sa mall store

MSkfran03

• Probationary
« Reply #542 on: April 22, 2020, 09:28:42 pm »
in my opinion: at the end of the day, the engagement ring is JUST a ring. look beyond the ring, the size of the stone or the purity of its metal. the engagement ring given by a man to the woman he intends to marry is a mere symbol of his love and commitment.

always bear in mind that a ring does not make a marriage. your fiance chose that ring for you and gave you that because he has decided to spend his entire lifetime with you and to love you forever. it might hurt your fiance's feelings if you ask him to have it replaced or altered.

I totally agree with this!

Got my E-ring too, even if i told him I don't need one mas ok bahay! haha Syempre we have a lot of things to think after the engagement, kaya im happy that he got me a decent one. May not be "big" but the effort, time, money spent of course and the thought of it is more important.

Happy to have something form him and sis, it suits me perfectly, daily wear pa!
kakatakot lang minsay kasi may side diamonds, so extra careful lang.

angelcruz92

• Probationary
« Reply #543 on: April 24, 2020, 05:08:03 pm »
Hi sis! Baka pwede niyo ko matulungan kung saan pwedeng bumili ng Engagement ring, after 2yrs kase plan na namin magpakasal ni hubby ko kaya nagssearch search na kami kung saan jewelry may magandang diamond ring.  Thank you

janicezobern

• Probationary
« Reply #544 on: April 25, 2020, 01:53:05 pm »
Hi sis! Anyone can help me, where to find engagement ring? First time ko kase bibili ng diamond ring we dont have any idea kung saan magandang bumili. Natatakot kase kona bumili lang sa kung saan. Kaya gusto ko magtanong tanong muna sa mga meron ng experience. Slamat

MSkfran03

• Probationary
« Reply #545 on: April 27, 2020, 01:10:30 pm »
Hi!
May Idea ka ba sa design or shape na diamond na gusto mo?
I suggest to check designs and online first and understand more about sa diamond shapes and quality.

Our journey took long in finding the perfect ring, andaming nyang na re-search haha to make sure! :)

XtineDC09

• Probationary
« Reply #546 on: April 28, 2020, 07:47:07 pm »
 Hi Sis!

Meron akong kilala alam ko madami na yung navisit na diamond ring shop. Baka pwede siyang mgrecommend sayo

Kelan mo sana kailangan?

christopherwatkins

• Probationary
« Reply #547 on: May 14, 2020, 09:22:51 pm »
Totally agree with this. The engagement ring is an important ring just on that day, ok maybe in a week after that too, but not more. I got my engagement ring and it was popular just for about a week. After that, no one cares about it and even for me, it became just a ring that I always wear. I don't want to say that it lost its meaning for me, but to be honest, I want to wear something more and different, and sometimes I just put it off and wear what I like. When I look at this site https://houseofjewellery.com I just want to order everything from there hehe, and I forget about my engagement ring.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 01:49:19 pm by christopherwatkins »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close